Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Bans

Tartarnos

Minecraft Username:
Tartarnos

What is the suggestion about?
Bans

Description:
Increase the console ban from 1 day to around a month or more (for the first ban). For the second ban, make it permanent.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The one day ban almost never deters a player from hacking, as it is too short. The longer ban will give the hacker more time to reflect on his or her mistakes, and if they don't care, the permanent ban will stop them from playing on the server. Thus, reducing the number of hackers by an exponential amount.

Extra Information:
As far as I'm aware of, no legit players have ever been banned by the console.

+1. I agree with others stating that many legit players usually gets banned from the console, but, have you seen the rate of actual hackers getting banned? After the last update, the rate are pretty good that actual hackers gets banned instead of a legit player. This change, if it is implemented, will increase a little bit of work on the staff, but will make Hackers to think twice or even thrce before the try to Hack.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
I've been banned 4 times in a day for comboing a player on practice because the anti cheat isn't 100% accurate just imagine the poor people being banned per day on practice pvp. The servers anti cheat isn't 100% accurate so it sometimes bans innocent people so I will say -1.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Tartarnos,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0