Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Bans

Tartarnos

Minecraft Username:
Tartarnos

What is the suggestion about?
Bans

Description:
Increase the console ban from 1 day to around a month or more (for the first ban). For the second ban, make it permanent.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The one day ban almost never deters a player from hacking, as it is too short. The longer ban will give the hacker more time to reflect on his or her mistakes, and if they don't care, the permanent ban will stop them from playing on the server. Thus, reducing the number of hackers by an exponential amount.

Extra Information:
As far as I'm aware of, no legit players have ever been banned by the console.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T

Tartarnos

Minecraft Username:
Tartarnos

What is the suggestion about?
Bans

Description:
Increase the console ban from 1 day to around a month or more (for the first ban). For the second ban, make it permanent.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The one day ban almost never deters a player from hacking, as it is too short. The longer ban will give the hacker more time to reflect on his or her mistakes, and if they don't care, the permanent ban will stop them from playing on the server. Thus, reducing the number of hackers by an exponential amount.

Extra Information:
As far as I'm aware of, no legit players have ever been banned by the console.
(I say this because a lot of my friends play on this server, and they are pretty good with an average cps of about 15 for some of them. Almost all of them also have bad connections. Even with all of this, not one of them have been banned so I think it's safe to say that no legit player have been banned by the console)

vanjmali

The console ban is an auto-ban and is not 100% going to ban a rule-breaker.
A 1-day ban is enough, staff can increase it if needed. -1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T

Tartarnos

The console ban is an auto-ban and is not 100% going to ban a rule-breaker.
A 1-day ban is enough, staff can increase it if needed. -1
Yeah I know it’s an auto ban and it won’t ban every rule breaker. And also, do you really think the staff will increase the ban of every single hacker? No, because there are just too many and so that’s why the auto ban needs to be increased.

LordKacem

Donator
Donator
II don't agree with you
The console is not 100% accurate
For example if you click 12-15 CPS + high ping it can detected as auto clicker and lagging at the sky a flying
And me personally got false banned more than 4 times

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
I agree with you as if there is some legit player getting banned he can just post an appeal it is surely to get accepted if he is legit

vanjmali

Yeah I know it’s an auto ban and it won’t ban every rule breaker. And also, do you really think the staff will increase the ban of every single hacker? No, because there are just too many and so that’s why the auto ban needs to be increased.
If the Console ban is, ex. a month and a player gets banned by console (a common thing) it means they can't just wait for 24 h and continue playing, who will wait a month? They will probably go to ask a mod to unban them, which is going to make staff even busier and staff respond will take more time even if it's not about unbanning.
If they will increase the console ban I will suggest 3-7 days so it doesn't make problems, 1 day is enough if they still continue they'll get banned by console again and again until they hit the limit and get perm-ban.
Anyway, good luck.