Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Banrq's Introduction

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
[Introduction]

Hello everyone,

My name is Erikas I'm 14 years of age I live in Lithuania, I've heard some lithuanians play on this server from my friends so I hope to see some! I joined minecraft in 2015 and started my journey in 2018. I just joined this server and am hoping to have a great time on it!

[About me]

Well to start.. you can say that I'm some sort of a wanderer, I used to play on a lot of servers looking for one that has a player-base that fits me, and has a nice community. So far I've found no such server, I'm really hoping for this server to be the one that I was looking for. In my free time I like to voice call with my friends and talk about stuff like anime or just random topics for fun. A lot of my time goes to school and sports. I also like music, I've been teaching myself how to play the guitar for 1 year, I'm not good, but I'm decent, I guess.
That's really all there is to say.

[How did I find this server?]

Well to be frank, some of my good friends that I've met on my journey played on this server a while ago. They told me that they liked this server a lot. At first I didn't give this much attention, but since they quit Minecraft I decided to try this server out and see if it's the one that I was looking for!

[Life goals]

Becoming a professional fencer!
Graduation from college
Getting my first pay-check
Making lots of friends
Becoming a trainer
Winning a U24 Championship

[Outro]

Thanks to everyone who visited this introduction, I really hope to find friends and get along with the player-base well. Goodbye!

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Welcome to Jartex!!!! Hope you have a great time!

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Welcome to the Jartex Network! Enjoy as much as you want :)

Atronimus

Welcome to Jartex! Hope you have a good time, and feel free to say hi if you see me in game šŸ˜

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
[Introduction]

Hello everyone,

My name is Erikas I'm 14 years of age I live in Lithuania, I've heard some lithuanians play on this server from my friends so I hope to see some! I joined minecraft in 2015 and started my journey in 2018. I just joined this server and am hoping to have a great time on it!

[About me]

Well to start.. you can say that I'm some sort of a wanderer, I used to play on a lot of servers looking for one that has a player-base that fits me, and has a nice community. So far I've found no such server, I'm really hoping for this server to be the one that I was looking for. In my free time I like to voice call with my friends and talk about stuff like anime or just random topics for fun. A lot of my time goes to school and sports. I also like music, I've been teaching myself how to play the guitar for 1 year, I'm not good, but I'm decent, I guess.
That's really all there is to say.

[How did I find this server?]

Well to be frank, some of my good friends that I've met on my journey played on this server a while ago. They told me that they liked this server a lot. At first I didn't give this much attention, but since they quit Minecraft I decided to try this server out and see if it's the one that I was looking for!

[Life goals]

Becoming a professional fencer!
Graduation from college
Getting my first pay-check
Making lots of friends
Becoming a trainer
Winning a U24 Championship

[Outro]

Thanks to everyone who visited this introduction, I really hope to find friends and get along with the player-base well. Goodbye!
Welcome Erikas / Banrq. See you around the server! If you need any assistance there are always people online in the discord server to assist.