Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Solved SkyWars Banned for no reason

Trikory

Guys this is like the 4th time i got banned for cheating, but... I DONT CHEAT
1676161191925.png

Solution
Community Assistance

Hello, Trikory.​
Your ban is now expired. For future inquiries about a console ban please head to #assistance_chat on our Discord server or contact a staff member with Team Screenshare role.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​

Kind Regards,​
~ FuzniX

balamurugan

Donator
Donator
IGN
balamurugan
Hello, Trikory Trikory

Hey! Your ban could be false, whilst the evidence itself is not enough for an unban, it sure does assist. You'll have to contact a staff member who will either ask you to wait it out, unban you or redirect you to a Team SS member. You can contact ScreenShare team like unlqvinly unlqvinly ovq ovq JoltTheBolt JoltTheBolt

ZerdQ

Donator
Donator
IGN
ZerdQ
You know, its about the mods, Even using lunar will get you banned just like me, there's some mods that is not allowed in JartexNetwork, i know its cringe but what can we do about that?

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Community Assistance

Hello, Trikory.​
Your ban is now expired. For future inquiries about a console ban please head to #assistance_chat on our Discord server or contact a staff member with Team Screenshare role.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​

Kind Regards,​
~ FuzniX

Solution

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, Trikory!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ FuzniX