Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Banned for "autoclicker"

Status
Not open for further replies.

StepHodzilla

So i was grinding at Aeropie grinder as usual then i see screen that you are banned for autoclicker pernament ban,i dont have eny sort of hacks like autoclikcer,wallhack,killaura.I have on my mouse button that do 3 clicks at one press so i spam it to get more exp,mobcoins,heads so this is false ban

Solution
Hey! Sorry to hear that you've been banned. Unfortunately any sort of high clicks per second is counted as auto clicker (Try to keep it below 20-25). If you wish to be unbanned you have the opportunity to appeal. Before appealing make sure you read the appeal guides, rules, and have added lots of effort.

Here is the appeal link: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/unbanappeal/

Best of luck!
~ Yanique1 ~

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Hey! Sorry to hear that you've been banned. Unfortunately any sort of high clicks per second is counted as auto clicker (Try to keep it below 20-25). If you wish to be unbanned you have the opportunity to appeal. Before appealing make sure you read the appeal guides, rules, and have added lots of effort.

Here is the appeal link: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/unbanappeal/

Best of luck!
~ Yanique1 ~

Solution

xnot_nicox

Bruh 20 or 30 I so 6 to 7 cps aand I was banned for autoclicker and once I appeal the told me that he wanted to see that will I ban evade or not

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, StepHodzilla!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ rLilJesus

Status
Not open for further replies.