Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Banned again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TodorokiDoki

I've been banned for another time! Again, the situation was exactly the same. I've never been kicked out for any other reason than the one I'm presenting. I put blocks and they kept coming back to me. That's why I put them 5 times to keep them in place. For another time, the game kicked me out, and after just a few minutes of joining the game, I was banned for the day. I repeat the second time already, I do not have any programs, autoclicers or anything forbidden. This only happens during the lag when I can't block. Help, what should I do ?!

Attachments

• Zbanowana.png
    Zbanowana.png
    203.1 KB · Views: 13
Solution
Hello, TodorokiDoki.

You cannot appeal for Console bans. The console kicks cheaters/hackers, but it can sometimes be false. Just make sure that you are not using any of the disallowed modifications.​
Here's a list to at least reduce the chances of getting kicked/banned again:​
  • If you are using an early version of minecraft 1.14+ - 1.16~, then I recommend using 1.8.9 for a better gameplay in general.
  • Make sure to keep your CPS lower than 20 CPS+.
  • If you have a high ping 150ms+, try getting a better internet connection.
It's not always your ping, mc version or CPS. It can also be a server side lag or a bug, so all need to do is recording the bug and reporting it. Click...
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T

TodorokiDoki

When i get unbanned i can show you situation when i can put blocks. I will record it for you and you will see that after a while of putting up blocks it forever throws me out >:

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello, TodorokiDoki.

You cannot appeal for Console bans. The console kicks cheaters/hackers, but it can sometimes be false. Just make sure that you are not using any of the disallowed modifications.​
Here's a list to at least reduce the chances of getting kicked/banned again:​
  • If you are using an early version of minecraft 1.14+ - 1.16~, then I recommend using 1.8.9 for a better gameplay in general.
  • Make sure to keep your CPS lower than 20 CPS+.
  • If you have a high ping 150ms+, try getting a better internet connection.
It's not always your ping, mc version or CPS. It can also be a server side lag or a bug, so all need to do is recording the bug and reporting it. Click here!
If you got banned for 12 / 24 hours, dm a staff member with Team Screenshare role on JartexNetwork's discord server and he's going to help you.​

Have a great day/night,
Swervinng

Solution

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
I've been banned for another time! Again, the situation was exactly the same. I've never been kicked out for any other reason than the one I'm presenting. I put blocks and they kept coming back to me. That's why I put them 5 times to keep them in place. For another time, the game kicked me out, and after just a few minutes of joining the game, I was banned for the day. I repeat the second time already, I do not have any programs, autoclicers or anything forbidden. This only happens during the lag when I can't block. Help, what should I do ?!
Hey, I'm sorry you faced this issue while playing on JartexNetwork. When the anti-cheat kicks you, it doesnt always mean you cheat, it could also mean that you are lagging. If you are lagging, the anti-cheat may mistake you for cheating and punish you. Since it's a day ban, you are unable to appeal it but what you can actually do is message a staff-member on our discord server to which the invite is this. Make sure the staff you message have the "Team Screenshare" role. They'll screenshare you and unban you after ensuring you are not cheating.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, TodorokiDoki!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.