Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Ban players with autoclickers in their taskbars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koshi

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
KoshiTheNeko

What is the suggestion about?
Ban players with autoclickers in their taskbars even though it’s off

Description:
There are a lot of players who find excuses for the autoclickers in their taskbar. They usually ban them whenever the autoclicker is on. But it would be better if they banned users with autoclickers in their taskbars even though the autoclicker isn’t on.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Keep the server safer from autoclicker users

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Koshi

Koshi

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
the fact that i have auto clicker on taskbar/downloded doesn't means i use on jartex or mc
What if they make bad excuses? Like there was a guy who said “I uses it once to godbridge in my friend’s server” even though a normal person would delete that autoclicker since he wouldn’t need it anymore.

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
What if they make bad excuses? Like there was a guy who said “I uses it once to godbridge in my friend’s server” even though a normal person would delete that autoclicker since he wouldn’t need it anymore.
There is thing called (anydesk) staff use this thing to check if person is using cheats / auto clicker. Staff using command /freeze Name
And person will get frozen staff member will ask him what is his anydesk code, and with that staff member will be able to control ur pc.
After that staff will use thing called (echo)
Thag program detects when did u used hack/auto clicker or if u delete smth and etc.
Basically if u have free auto clicker u cant do a shit

darkraider

Donator
Donator
IGN
darkraider
-1 , mamboss mamboss stated a fair reason for -1 , ppl who have in-built autoclickers or have autoclickers on their taskbar doesnt mean that they use it

die4guy

Addicted Member
Donator
I'm giving a +1. Seen a lot of ppl with autoclicker in their taskbar. He/She could have used it in past or they closed it when they were taking a screenshot. I'm not saying to ban the player instantly, just screenshare them (atleast discord screenshare), make sure that they doesn't use it, and then proceed with whatever problem he/she has.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Koshi

Koshi

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
I'm giving a +1. Seen a lot of ppl with autoclicker in their taskbar. He/She could have used it in past or they closed it when they were taking a screenshot. I'm not saying to ban the player instantly, just screenshare them (atleast discord screenshare), make sure that they doesn't use it, and then proceed with whatever problem he/she has.
B2DE51EB-2B7A-4C3B-8751-5C9328FE15FD.jpeg
It should be helpful in these kind of situations.

LordErlik

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I only saw xd_banana banning an autoclicker once, in different situations they didnt even care. For example there was a guy with autoclicker on, a folder named xray, another folder with some vpn and IP things named, and ovq only told him to turn off autoclicker. Staff should be more strict about it. If someone is entering Jartex with an autoclicker ON, what are you waiting them to do?

+1 for being more strict for ON autoclickers, because sometimes they ban and sometimes they dont.
It is still weird to have an autoclicker in your taskbar, but people should not get banned for off autoclickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.