Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Ban players who run around the maps whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caRCeQuack

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
caRCeQuack

What is the suggestion about?
Ban players who run around the maps whole time.

Description:
Ok so at first look many of you guys might say it's dumb. But let me explain it. Imagine you are fighting your enemy and in mid-fight he gets low so he runs a bit and gaps then start fighting you again. Then it's fair and they will not be banned. What I mean is there are some kids who don't even try to hit you once and start running around the whole map. This is one of the most annoying thing ever and this makes the duration of duel much longer than normal. There is no fun chasing a kid all around the map. Like the person who is running and you are chasing. Here no one is having fun at all. Duels are meant to fight each other not for running all around the map. So I think making this bannable will make the duels more enjoyable to play and might also save tons of time.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make players more enjoyable to play and it will save ton of time. This will prevent noobs to win. Because after I chase someone like this for 2 to 3 minutes I just leave and they get the free win.

Extra Info
Thank you for reading and let me know your opinions.

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
how tf r they innocent. if dont ban them warm them kick them. like make them warn or something
I already told ya we can't Punish innocent people for no reason, Otherwise if you get annoyed just leave or something.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
caRCeQuack

caRCeQuack

Addicted Member
I already told ya we can't Punish innocent people for no reason, Otherwise if you get annoyed just leave or something.
bro thats so unfair. like they get the free win if they 1v1 me just for 8 sec like 8 sec was enough to destroy him he took that 8 sec into 2 to 3 mins and after running 2 to 3 mins i give him the free win.

Slash

Donator
Donator
+1 most of the pvp servers punish for that and I really understand why

Status
Not open for further replies.