Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Ban players that disconnect start of games to *troll*

CoolPanda

I have started playing bedwars recently and I have recently noticed its very common that when you join doubles alone your team mate will disconnect on purpose to give you a massive disadvantage and to troll you or DC from another team. For example my last game. My team mate stared at me for about 10s and the jumped off the map and left meaning then im solo vs all other teams/ But this happens a lot. Its not likely this server will introduce this rule as they have some of the stupidest rules like you can only get player reports accepted if its a fullscreen shot or if someone uses scaffold while your in your invertory they wont ban them even though you can see them hacking.

I thought I would run a test
*Bedwars doubles no party*
Number of gamesDid a player disconnect the first 2 mins
1Yes 1 player DC diff team. I also started with no team mate
2no
3Yes 1 player diff team
4Yes 2 players 3 accounts, my team mate, one other guy but he had an alt on another team [probs bannable itsself]
5Yes 1 player diff team
6No but had a hacker
7Yes 2 disconected diff teams
8no but there was a hacker
9No
101 Player

This means that
60% of games people disconnect in the first 2 minutes
20% of games there is a hacker
20% of games its a normal fair game

I think that it should become bannable to troll/continualy leave/discconect games to troll or to give your team mates an unfair advantage. Know I know you cant just ban someone for leaving because they legit might of had to leave but im sure you can track it pretty easy. It is ruining the game mode and jartex I want other bedwards players lett me know what you think and if you support this idea let staff know because we only have a chance if we say it as a community

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
N... No... Just no... it's kinda dumb no offense. I mean, what if I am in a party and the party leader warped the party into a quads game, and I got on a different team? We'll disconnect and then I get banned for not being in the same team as my party...?

???

If you're gonna suggest something, try to look over all of the different possibilities and put solutions to those situations in the thread itself.

Oh, and.