Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Ban perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young1

Hi guys my nick is Young1Man and I have 2 brother and 1sister and I do acc for my sister and buy my sister a rank knight
And 2 days ago my acc Young1Man got banned for bug explo OK but why my sister got ban? Nick Young1Woman
Ban perm why? This my sister not me pls give ban for 7 day or unban he don't do anything really so sad pls replay me

aayush1_yt

Donator
Donator
IGN
aayush1_YT
Ok... So you're brother got banned for bug exploitation?... And then your sister got banned too?.. well you guys live in the same house and have a same ip so it is considered ban evading...

aayush1_yt

Donator
Donator
IGN
aayush1_YT
Reviewing Your Post Has Led Me To The Conclusion That..

Talk TO Staff OR Appeal.
You only have a handful of Options In this Case, The following State:
Provide Sufficient Proof & appeal (This might Take some time)
Dm Mods / Sr Mods Regarding the Issue (Most Valid Solution)
This is where You can Appeal!
Don't Forget To provide specific Proof & if the Ban was for "Evasion" Then Sr Mods
are able to check the IP & Confirm if You ARE Evading OR NOT.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Young1

Young1

Ok... So you're brother got banned for bug exploitation?... And then your sister got banned too?.. well you guys live in the same house and have a same ip so it is considered ban evading...
We live in same house but ip not

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Hi guys my nick is Young1Man and I have 2 brother and 1sister and I do acc for my sister and buy my sister a rank knight
And 2 days ago my acc Young1Man got banned for bug explo OK but why my sister got ban? Nick Young1Woman
Ban perm why? This my sister not me pls give ban for 7 day or unban he don't do anything really so sad pls replay me
hmm it's interesting how no niece's,cousins andgrandmas were hurt in this act

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
Hello Young1 Young1 this happen due to your Ip-Wifi that you guys share together, its not your guys share pc/laptop its about Wifi you guys use.

If desire to make an appeal? do it here.

King Regards
~Xerrainrin

Status
Not open for further replies.