P POULOS New Member Joined February 28, 2021 Messages 2 Points 1 Age 26 February 28, 2021 #1 I want to request a false ban on the server. I was banned for anti-fall which is not true. Please unban my account. Name of my account: MF_Boos
I want to request a false ban on the server. I was banned for anti-fall which is not true. Please unban my account. Name of my account: MF_Boos
Swervinng Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Famous Liked Popular Admired Joined January 4, 2020 Messages 3,598 Points 284 February 28, 2021 #2 Hello, POULOS. I have checked your punishments page and it shows nothing. Please do the following: Restart your router. ( 1 to 3 times ). If restarting your router didn't fix the issue, contact one of the Srmods and wait for a response patiently. Pace#0001 - Rodagave#1359Have a great day/night, Swervinng
Hello, POULOS. I have checked your punishments page and it shows nothing. Please do the following: Restart your router. ( 1 to 3 times ). If restarting your router didn't fix the issue, contact one of the Srmods and wait for a response patiently. Pace#0001 - Rodagave#1359Have a great day/night, Swervinng
Mykkull Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Master Reporter Joined December 11, 2020 Messages 4,051 Points 197 March 1, 2021 #3 Hey there, P POULOS Your question/problem has been solved by Swervinng . Have fun playing on JartexNetwork! Thread Locked~
Hey there, P POULOS Your question/problem has been solved by Swervinng . Have fun playing on JartexNetwork! Thread Locked~