Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Internal SkyWars Balancing The Entire Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

James476

Minecraft Username:
Jamez476

What is the suggestion about?
Balancing The Entire Game

Description:
Recently, I have been noticing how much skywars is spoiling the players. Like it's way to op.
In normal mode, the chest items are better than donator kits which makes donating useless.
Lunatic mode is pretty much extreme mode, and extreme is straight up just too op.
I suggest balancing the kits and/or chest items so they actual have some use.
Also, I know skywars is a game of skill and luck, but whilst someone can get full diamond armor and a sharpness 2 axe right of the bat when others can get no weapon and 1 armor piece missing, it makes it a little unfair.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can make the whole skywars experience more enjoyable, balanced and worth donating to get the kit.

EnderWings

+1
* It's true that kits are useless because of this fact.

Also, extreme is too op but it is the mode that is for players without kits so yeh, I want extreme mode to stay the way they do.

Karcey

Donator
Donator
I don't agree with this is a single bit and here's why :
"In normal mode, the chest items are better than donator kits which makes donating useless."
you should be grateful for this since people hate p2w and it ruins the game. so here you're just saying we gotta re-add p2w.
"Lunatic mode is pretty much extreme mode, and extreme is straight-up just too op."
yeah, that's for sure, but it's not "extreme mode"? there's a huge difference between that and extreme, you get noticeably weaker weapons and there's no p3 and there's no custom weapons/items (example: explosive bow, revenger's bow, bunny/beast boots, etc) and there are no sky crates in general. extreme is a perfectly balanced chaotic mode in my opinion due to everyone having almost the same set of gear.
"I suggest balancing the kits and/or chest items so they actually have some use."
I agree with that a LITTLE BIT. I think most kits are balanced except these :
Builder: literally useless.
Enchanter: nobody enchants and everyone knows that.
Hunter: a joke, a clean bow, and 10 arrows.
Knight/Rusher/Slayer: not that bad, they need a buff.
Pirate/Miner/Wolf: useless.

Grenade: I thought explosive snowballs already existed?
Cannoneer: such a good kit but it literally kills you.
"Also, I know skywars is a game of skill and luck, but whilst someone can get full diamond armor and a sharpness 2 axe right of the bat when others can get no weapon and 1 armor piece missing, it makes it a little unfair."
though the 1 armor piece missing is rare, its true, but there's NO chest group/combination that gives you no weapon. (this is old news but there are actual spawn patterns for the island chest items, it's NOT random.)
everyone in the thread above has played like max 40 skywars games, as a dude that plays daily and has more than 200 wins, this thread is a joke, the fact that you wrote 5 lines or so about such a complicated game explains how much you play/care about this game mode. if you have any other argument, just reply below.

AahadZePro

You're complaining about the random armor and weapon drop chances, this is the fun in skywars, being able to win without having a chestplate is what distinguishes a skilled player from a new player. I think that besides the very low amount of blocks that spawn in normal mode, it should stay the same (I say this as a level 30 player who has spent alot of time playing skywars). Donater ranks should've never given people kits, that gives people an advantage regardless of whether they've spent time playing on the server or not and ruins the fun.
Luck should not be taken entirely out of the game, that would just make the game repetitive and mundane and you'd lose all your players.
As a reply to that last part, when you add a kit with donator rank, it makes the game fun for the person donating, but not everyone else.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Skywars is good as it is right now.

GIACCRAFT

+++++++1
You're so Right. Come on the skywars we have now are so bad, too confusing and too loot. I think they should balance the chests, not the kits. In addition it doesn't make sense to be able to vote for Normal, Lunatic and Extreme, because Normal and Lunatic are never played couse the noobs that want to have an OP game, without real skywars and survivol skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.