Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Back From A Long Journey.

Et43

IGN
Et43
I recently started playing on Jartex and Minecraft after a year recovery period after I had my brain surgery.

I am hoping to be active again and start playing and bonding with the community. Before my brain surgery I did have some mental disabilities wich did affect my ability to socialize. This caused me to be a bit anti social I played minecraft because it was fun and playing online and "trying to make friends" helped me but since I am better I will be more active in the community.

I plan to spend alot of time on this server and even trying out for a moderator role to be even more involved with the server.

I hope I will have fun and make some friends along the way.
Regards.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld

laith_playzmc

I recently started playing on Jartex and Minecraft after a year recovery period after I had my brain surgery.

I am hoping to be active again and start playing and bonding with the community. Before my brain surgery I did have some mental disabilities wich did affect my ability to socialize. This caused me to be a bit anti social I played minecraft because it was fun and playing online and "trying to make friends" helped me but since I am better I will be more active in the community.

I plan to spend alot of time on this server and even trying out for a moderator role to be even more involved with the server.

I hope I will have fun and make some friends along the way.
Regards.

Welcome back! Hope you’re doing well, be sure to talk to me when you’re in Prison!