Back From A Long Journey.

Et43

Nov 20, 2019
I recently started playing on Jartex and Minecraft after a year recovery period after I had my brain surgery.

I am hoping to be active again and start playing and bonding with the community. Before my brain surgery I did have some mental disabilities wich did affect my ability to socialize. This caused me to be a bit anti social I played minecraft because it was fun and playing online and "trying to make friends" helped me but since I am better I will be more active in the community.

I plan to spend alot of time on this server and even trying out for a moderator role to be even more involved with the server.

I hope I will have fun and make some friends along the way.
Regards.

laith_playzmc

Jan 17, 2017
I recently started playing on Jartex and Minecraft after a year recovery period after I had my brain surgery.

I am hoping to be active again and start playing and bonding with the community. Before my brain surgery I did have some mental disabilities wich did affect my ability to socialize. This caused me to be a bit anti social I played minecraft because it was fun and playing online and "trying to make friends" helped me but since I am better I will be more active in the community.

I plan to spend alot of time on this server and even trying out for a moderator role to be even more involved with the server.

I hope I will have fun and make some friends along the way.
Regards.
Welcome back! Hope you’re doing well, be sure to talk to me when you’re in Prison!