Back From A Long Journey.

Et43

Nov 20, 2019
I recently started playing on Jartex and Minecraft after a year recovery period after I had my brain surgery.

I am hoping to be active again and start playing and bonding with the community. Before my brain surgery I did have some mental disabilities wich did affect my ability to socialize. This caused me to be a bit anti social I played minecraft because it was fun and playing online and "trying to make friends" helped me but since I am better I will be more active in the community.

I plan to spend alot of time on this server and even trying out for a moderator role to be even more involved with the server.

I hope I will have fun and make some friends along the way.
Regards.

milad9999

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Sep 6, 2017
Glad to see that you're well! Welcome back

laith_playzmc

Jan 17, 2017
I recently started playing on Jartex and Minecraft after a year recovery period after I had my brain surgery.

I am hoping to be active again and start playing and bonding with the community. Before my brain surgery I did have some mental disabilities wich did affect my ability to socialize. This caused me to be a bit anti social I played minecraft because it was fun and playing online and "trying to make friends" helped me but since I am better I will be more active in the community.

I plan to spend alot of time on this server and even trying out for a moderator role to be even more involved with the server.

I hope I will have fun and make some friends along the way.
Regards.
Welcome back! Hope you’re doing well, be sure to talk to me when you’re in Prison!