Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Autokick lagging players

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarpGrenade

Minecraft Username:
WarpGrenade

What is the suggestion about?
Autokick lagging players

Description:
I noticed some players are extremely laggy, and they basically teleport in-game. This makes it literally impossible to win a game, so I suggest putting an auto kick on players with 400+ ping. This should make games like bedwars, skywars, eggwars,and practice less annoying to pvp in.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Auto-kicking laggy players can help make the server more enjoyable in pvp game-modes.

Extra Information:
This should not apply to non-pvp gamemodes like Skyblock.

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
The only scenario where a laggy player can outhit you is if they use an autoclicker. Also, as Andeh said, their ping can be bad simply due to location or maybe they're temporarily lagging (I'm NA and my ping fluctuates from 160 to 250). Anyways, -1.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
The server needs a better anti-cheat then. Half the time there's either a super laggy "teleporting" player or a hacker, which is obviously not good.
Both feel reall "Cheaty" since both kind of have extremely fast hits or movement. Laggy players also move extremely fast since you have no idea where they are, they kind of... take no knockback.
I mean if yohre
The server needs a better anti-cheat then. Half the time there's either a super laggy "teleporting" player or a hacker, which is obviously not good.
Both feel reall "Cheaty" since both kind of have extremely fast hits or movement. Laggy players also move extremely fast since you have no idea where they are, they kind of... take no knockback.
I mean I've been playing this server before you so it's obvious that I should have a decent experience about it.
Regarding this I should experience the same things you're experiencing but that isn't the case here, I don't have a problem with laggy players so you're either bad or annoyed with laggy players somehow.
Relating ping to cheating also makes no sense? How can you relate ping with cheating...

Ghostigrian

Minecraft Username:
WarpGrenade

What is the suggestion about?
Autokick lagging players

Description:
I noticed some players are extremely laggy, and they basically teleport in-game. This makes it literally impossible to win a game, so I suggest putting an auto kick on players with 400+ ping. This should make games like bedwars, skywars, eggwars,and practice less annoying to pvp in.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Auto-kicking laggy players can help make the server more enjoyable in pvp game-modes.

Extra Information:
This should not apply to non-pvp gamemodes like Skyblock.

holy crap no,thats just the worse idea i've ever heard of,you should be ashamed of yourself xD

Amarr

Donator
Donator
IGN
Pakistani_
because its not fair and a problem that occurs that some time when i am playing in between the match my ping goes 400-700 and then 1 min later
it gives me 160 pings soo totally unfair if they just have 400 above pings in just starting of the match

swen11

Why should I listen to you a person with only 11 messages. I noticed you've already done a staff application, which to me seems dumb.

You should listen to others because they maybe know better than you in this situations, now, I don't want to start a fight or anything, but that idea isn't good at all, and 100 of my games in bed wars or Sky wars, there was like 1 player

Status
Not open for further replies.