Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Autokick lagging players

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarpGrenade

Minecraft Username:
WarpGrenade

What is the suggestion about?
Autokick lagging players

Description:
I noticed some players are extremely laggy, and they basically teleport in-game. This makes it literally impossible to win a game, so I suggest putting an auto kick on players with 400+ ping. This should make games like bedwars, skywars, eggwars,and practice less annoying to pvp in.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Auto-kicking laggy players can help make the server more enjoyable in pvp game-modes.

Extra Information:
This should not apply to non-pvp gamemodes like Skyblock.

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
I've played a lot of bedwars and this has never happened to me, I think it's just you. Also, it isn't fair to get people technically "banned" if they have bad internet, it's not their fault. -1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WarpGrenade

WarpGrenade

I've played a lot of bedwars and this has never happened to me, I think it's just you. Also, it isn't fair to get people technically "banned" if they have bad internet, it's not their fault. -1

My point of view:

1. I play a lot of Bedwars and usually there's at least one laggy player in the game that absolutely destroys you since they "teleport".

2. If you believe that it's not fair that players can get "banned" in they have bad internet, then I propose ranked bedwars where if your ping is higher than 300 you get auto-kicked. This is a better way to make it more fair for players who are good at the game but get absolutely destroyed because of laggy players.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Just no -1 not fair for them its not their fault that they have a dodo internet they want to play just like everyone else.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Minecraft Username:
WarpGrenade

What is the suggestion about?
Autokick lagging players

Description:
I noticed some players are extremely laggy, and they basically teleport in-game. This makes it literally impossible to win a game, so I suggest putting an auto kick on players with 400+ ping. This should make games like bedwars, skywars, eggwars,and practice less annoying to pvp in.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Auto-kicking laggy players can help make the server more enjoyable in pvp game-modes.

Extra Information:
This should not apply to non-pvp gamemodes like Skyblock.
Sorry man but I'll vote -1 I was really laggy couple months ago and in my opinion I would've get really annoyed if it kicks me for my bad internet, it would be unfair for people because they won't be able to enjoy their free time on our server.
Fair for those who do have good internet connection but unfair, really unfair for those who does not.
See you!

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
99% of this doesn't make sense.
Why would you want to kick a player who is lagging, the reason can also be an inconvenient location like Australia or Asia giving the player a higher ping and to be honest its not that hard to deal with anyone who lags... It's not exactly "Teleporting" but you're gonna notice changes like delayed knockback or delayed hits. Teleporting is more like spoofing your ping, having a literal microwave.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WarpGrenade

WarpGrenade

99% of this doesn't make sense.
Why would you want to kick a player who is lagging, the reason can also be an inconvenient location like Australia or Asia giving the player a higher ping and to be honest its not that hard to deal with anyone who lags... It's not exactly "Teleporting" but you're gonna notice changes like delayed knockback or delayed hits. Teleporting is more like spoofing your ping, having a literal microwave.
The server needs a better anti-cheat then. Half the time there's either a super laggy "teleporting" player or a hacker, which is obviously not good.
Both feel reall "Cheaty" since both kind of have extremely fast hits or movement. Laggy players also move extremely fast since you have no idea where they are, they kind of... take no knockback.

Status
Not open for further replies.