Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

AutoDab Mod?

Do you want the AutoDab mod release?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I don't like the idea, but I'm pretty sure it may be fun so, why not. +1

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Do you want me to make an autodab mod for Jartex?
I actually think that dab is an outdated trend but I saw a thread of someone who wants the mod.
~Poll and Thread will be locked in 24 hours~
i mean why not it wont cause ppl any harm so yes +1

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
-1 don't waste your time on making a mod for auto dab, make the anti cheat better
There is no "perfect" anti-cheat, even hypixel that have 100k players can't fix their anti-cheat.
+Developers are doing their best on it, if you were here since September 2019 you could of knew that jartex was unplayable cuz of cheaters.

Ghosmatic

Donator
Donator
There is no "perfect" anti-cheat, even hypixel that have 100k players can't fix their anti-cheat.
+Developers are doing their best on it, if you were here since September 2019 you could of knew that jartex was unplayable cuz of cheaters.
Actually I was playing here 2 years ago on a cracked Minecraft account before buying a premium account, and no there isn't a perfect anti cheat but hypixel doesn't kick or ban players that can god Bridge from base to mid in

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Actually I was playing here 2 years ago on a cracked Minecraft account before buying a premium account, and no there isn't a perfect anti cheat but hypixel doesn't kick or ban players that can god Bridge from base to mid in
there are very few ppl that can godbridge, so it doesn't specifically try to find if those ppl are legit or not

unfollowers

Donator
Donator
IGN
unfollowers
2017-09-27_17.29.26.png

Viclyn_ Viclyn_

Status
Not open for further replies.