Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Auto team selector for parties!

Status
Not open for further replies.

261204Sid

Minecraft Username:
261204Sid

What is the suggestion about?
Auto team selector for parties!

Description:
Hey,
I have recently faced a lot of problems while joining a team when i am in a party with my friend. What happens is that we both get teleported to a waiting room then when all the coloured teams are filled we are not able to play in a same team. So, what i would suggest is that remove the manual mode of team selecting. If players want to be in a same team they can simply party each other which will automaticly allot a random team so that there is less confusion. Also add custom Island toppers or effects that can be bought using the coins and a system of leaderboards!
Thank you for reading!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Firstly it will make it easier for players in a party to be together in a same team instead of manual selection. Here the clolur does not matter as it will not affect the gameplay. Secondly, Custom island toppers and effects which can be bought with coins will increase the number of people who are going to play because everyone wants to earn more coins so that they can get cool things.
Lastly, the system of leaderboards will increase the competition between the players so that they can get their name and leaderboard and will increase playtime and happiness.
One last thing is many players refuse to vote for this server so developing the server according to my recommendations will make this server gety appreciation and more votes and more players

Extra Information:
It will be good if I am able to know if my suggestion was valid and when and which exact day this update will come out

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Like the idea but what if u have 4 people in a party and u wanna play trips and you don't get the people you want in ur team

Gr3yGoose

Like the idea but what if u have 4 people in a party and u wanna play trips and you don't get the people you want in ur team

I agree with the fact that it is a nice idea!
But not sure if this would happen alot, because why would you play triples when you have a team of 4.
And even if this idea becomes reality, and you join trips with a 4 man party it would probably give the error "Your party won't fit in this server".

milad9999

Donator
Donator
I agree with the fact that it is a nice idea!
But not sure if this would happen alot, because why would you play triples when you have a team of 4.
And even if this idea becomes reality, and you join trips with a 4 man party it would probably give the error "Your party won't fit in this server".
Someone understands here.. +1

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Your suggestion is just suitable for the bedwars update I hope they'll add it +1. And if someone wants to join with a 4 players party, it would be nice if the system says ''Error you can't join tripples mode''

ikdu

By theory,
the way the current party system works is that it simply excecutes the game join command for all party members, and not much else. That's why when you join team Skywars with a party, you're usually on different teams, since it's basically like you both joining at the same, rather than joining as a team. So if your suggestion were to be implemented, they'd have to get a different plugin, or code one, to add party members to the same team, regardless of what game.

Overall, +1

Status
Not open for further replies.