Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames Auto-Prevent Specific Clan Names

fat_fad

Donator
Donator
IGN
fat_fad
Minecraft Username:
fat_fad​

What is the suggestion about?
Auto-Prevent Specific Clan Names​

Description:
Recently, after the new Clan Update people started naming their clans with different names, but some people used it in an inappropriate way & against the server's rules. Right as I'm typing this right now, people can name their clans with: nihhers, nihher, cunts, and way more other stuff that I may not have an idea of.

Suggestion's Objective
1. Auto prevent clans from being named with the racial slurs I have stated above.
2. Add a rule that bypassing the auto prevention system would result in a punishment.
Example: Nihher would be auto prevented, but they could easily do "nihherrs" and bypass it.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It complies with the rules of JartexNetwork.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
The Clan name limit is 5 characters but okay

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
My friend once tried out naming it more than 5 characters and he was not able to
you may be thinking about the clan tag, which is different.

Dear fat_fad, thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion for JartexNetwork. After reviewing your suggestion I have decided to give it a +1 for the following reasons:

• It would also be good to prevent clan TAGS from naming things such as "Admin" or "Staff" which is against the rules.

Square

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
fat_fad

fat_fad

Donator
Donator
IGN
fat_fad
you may be thinking about the clan tag, which is different.

Dear fat_fad, thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion for JartexNetwork. After reviewing your suggestion I have decided to give it a +1 for the following reasons:

• It would also be good to prevent clan TAGS from naming things such as "Admin" or "Staff" which is against the rules.

Square
Yes, that's one of the things that I myself wouldn't think of but the developers when reading this suggestion they would put all of these things summed up into consideration. :D

Ske

Donator
Donator
Hello ,

I have decided to upvote your suggestion

Yours sincerely~
Ske_

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
I decided to upvote your suggestion. Very good idea. Even more good if there was a report option in forums too.