Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Internal Other Auto party disband if he/she doesn't join for a small amount of time (MINIGAMES)

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn

What is the suggestion about?
Auto party disband if he/she doesn't join for a small amount of time (MINIGAMES)

Description:
So basically if you invite your friend(s) and no one joins the party will be disbanded automatically instead of typing "/p disband"

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will be a cool add-on to the party and also less people will get annoyed.

lavonec

Donator
Donator
-1 cause it takes some people sometime to join a party sometimes and it will get annoying in my opinion

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Arrydzn

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
L lavonec if they invite you to a party and no one is in your party it will say "You are already in a party" so please think...

lavonec

Donator
Donator
L lavonec if they invite you to a party and no one is in your party it will say "You are already in a party" so please think...
Ok but they said if i invite them what your saying is a different scenario

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
+1 - It would be a nice touch (party auto-disbands after 3-5minutes). But I think this should only be worked on if the dev team (mex n thiemo) have extra time on their hands, which is usually never as there's always something major to work on.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - INTERNAL

Hello Arrydzn,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. It is my pleasure to tell you that your suggestion has been decided to be accepted for internal discussion, meaning that the suggestion has the potential to be added to the server. Please note that there is no time-frame for it, therefore, it could take less than one week or even several months.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo