Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Auto miner worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xhemox

I have like 20hour on auto miner it is worth it to upgrade my auto miner, and what is the most useful upgrade?

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
It's total garbage, I'm pretty sure even if you upgrade It's better to just mine yourself

JulijsLtv3

I feel like autominer should be looked at from two perspectives.I mean , its not really that great , and going off by mining with pickaxe by yourself is definetly better , but at the same time , it really depends on how you look at it , and most importantly , how are you playing prison, if your prison gameplay does not consist of having a lot of time and mining , upgrading autominer could be some what of benefical , because if you have school/work, or really anything else that takes a lot of time of your day, and you can not spend a lot of time in prison, upgrading it would be a nice way to go , since through out the day using autominer while being afk could definetly bring you some tokens and money.

KrakenTV

Donator
Donator
IGN
KrakenTV
I did some upgrades and still made 100+ billions in few hours...

Vicey

Donator
Donator
Auto miner is considerably and personally the most useless thing in my opinion. You can get hundreds, if not, thousands of tokens (depends) by the time your autominer is done. AM will mostly give you like 50-100 tokens if you spawn it in a good enough location where other players have no mined. I've a few days worth of autominer in my player vault that I have not claimed, but I do have a 20 hour autominer which I redeemed as I thought it was good a few weeks to a month-ish back.

Status
Not open for further replies.