Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Auto level color

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackoryan

Donator
Donator
IGN
jackoryan
Minecraft Username:
jackoryan​

What is the suggestion about?
Auto level color​

Description:
How many times have you seen a non in the lobby asking you how you got your level color. That happens to me a lot and I will usually have to navigate them through it. My suggestion is for new players there be a feature where once they have unlocked the level color it will auto-select it. For people who know how to do it, there would be a toggle button in the level color menu.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would let noob players get to use level colors easier​

Extra Information:
+1​

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
+1 can be useful dont wanna be annoyed in lobbies anyways

Mixu_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Mixu_Gamer
+1 it would be useful if they added it cus myself didn't now how to use them till level 15 i was in lobbies spamming "What is white level color"

_Xim_

IGN
Humorous_XIM
+1 >> Yes as said above this would be very helpful.

_____yeet______

Donator
Donator
Doesn't sound like an actual problem. It instead sound like a tiny inconvenience that can easily be solved if the player puts in any effort at all. It also sounds like this suggestion is for you and not the actual players.
How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would let noob players get to use level colors easier

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
jackoryan

jackoryan

Donator
Donator
IGN
jackoryan
Doesn't sound like an actual problem. It instead sound like a tiny inconvenience that can easily be solved if the player puts in any effort at all. It also sounds like this suggestion is for you and not the actual players.
No I've know how to change it for a while. I also know it's inconvenient for all players when someone doesn't know how to change and begs in lobby.

_____yeet______

Donator
Donator
No I've know how to change it for a while. I also know it's inconvenient for all players when someone doesn't know how to change and begs in lobby.
When I said the suggestion was for you, I meant that it sounded like the suggestion was made so that you wouldn't have to navigate them through the process. As for someone who doesn't know how to change it, they can probably eventually figure it out themselves because it's blatantly obvious. Not to mention that I barely hear people complaining or begging about this incredibly niche issue. It's just not a real issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.