Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Discord Auto Deleting Certain Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilElite

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
LilElite​

What is the suggestion about?
Auto Deleting Certain Messages​

Description:
Recently while I was on the Discord server, I noticed that the word 'pussy' gets automatically deleted whenever someone sends it.

I do not understand why this word is set to get automatically deleted as it's not really a "bad word".

I wanted to make this suggestion because I have seen people say much more severe words than the big bad P word. People can freely say the N word, hard R and everything. That's until a staff member eventually shows up and punishes the person who says it.

Examples of words people can technically send right now: ( no auto delete )

- nigga
- nigger

and much more.

I feel like words such as the ones I stated above should be set to auto delete whenever somebody sends them. Racist terms, etc. should be set to auto delete. I am aware that staff members have access to the logs and therefore they can punish the people who happen to break the rules. Alternative way and a much easier way is to set so that the bot automatically punishes the person who says the word. I have seen certain people get away with saying such words.

If what I have stated above is not possible, I suggest removing the big bad P word from the filter as it doesn't really make sense.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will help remove unnecessary bot filters and add actual "bad words" to the filter.​

Extra Information:
Thank you very much.

#JartexGang!​

Redorian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Redorian
yes +1
#SqueakerGang
ok 50 characters here we go in order to rely here we go gg

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce
+1 i said lil dicky (an artists name) and it got deleted yikes

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LilElite

LilElite

Donator
Donator

Switching

Donator
Donator
yes +1
a mod named,i dont want to say who,he is cocky so i call him cocky staff and i get muted
#SqueakerGang

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Im neutral on this. People will try to bypass also the words which are blacklisted would be a controversy (except the one's mentioned here). Also kids you are supposed to vote not just leave on +1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LilElite

LilElite

Donator
Donator
yes +1
a mod named,i dont want to say who,he is cocky so i call him cocky staff and i get muted
#SqueakerGang
thanks for the +1.
Im neutral on this. People will try to bypass also the words which are blacklisted would be a controversy (except the one's mentioned here). Also kids you are supposed to vote not just leave on +1
Let's be real. Aren't people always trying to bypass the rules? It's not just this they are bypassing. I've seen people typing the P word like "p u s s y" with spaces and it won't get deleted. Either remove this filter or add actual severe words to the filter is my suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.