Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames Auto-clickers have to STOP!

AceHub

Minecraft Username:
AceHub​

What is your suggestion's title?
Auto-clickers have to STOP!​

Suggestion Details:
JartexNetwork is mainly a 1.8 pvp based server. And being one of the many 1.8 pvpers I HATE CHEATERS. And who doesnt? To end this I came up with a solution to set a "CPS Cap".
"CPS Cap" refers to a limit to which ANY player cannot bypass. Personally I recommend a limit of 15cps max. This is because players who jitter click/ or even butterfly click don't need 20 CPS to be good. If any registering CPS any more than 22 is categorized as a AutoClicker, and MUST BE PUNISHED.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
By implementing this, players will face less cheaters and actually be more interested in grinding.
*I do include that this will not have much of an effect on the major portion of the cheaters, but I personally believe that even putting a stop to the minor portion of the cheaters is a positive outcome for the server.​

Extra Information:
The suggested method is only for Minigames, as having higher CPS in game-modes such as Practice is useful e.g. Sumo Duels, Combo, Gapple etc. And limiting their CPS in a game-mode where the player actually needs it is wrong.

I conclude my suggestion by again clearing that the suggested method is for Minigames, and putting a stop to a small portion is also a positive change that may help the server maintain its control over Cheaters.
-
:>​

Adarsh999

Donator
Donator
IGN
Adarsh999
Okay thats fine..Autoclickers should be banned but what about the drag clickers? we can drag upto 40 easily on a single long drag..so ig there's no way to identify who tf is autoclicking and who tf is drag clicking..so yeah just keep that in mind..

+1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AceHub

AceHub

Okay thats fine..Autoclickers should be banned but what about the drag clickers? we can drag upto 40 easily on a single long drag..so ig there's no way to identify who tf is autoclicking and who tf is drag clicking..so yeah just keep that in mind..

+1
I don't think you read the full post.

Adarsh999

Donator
Donator
IGN
Adarsh999
I don't think you read the full post.
oh damn..really sorry...XDD but i dont think "sumo, gapple and combo" come under minigames.. those are practicePVP games..minigames that jartex offers are only "bedwars, skywars and thebridge"

anhii

Donator
Donator
IGN
anhii
hey!
i have read through your suggestion and im going to give it a -1 for the following reason(s):
  • i dont think limiting cps is possible in minecraft java edition, but its true that its annoying to fight those who get such insane cps
this is just my vote though, it might end up being accepted or denied, so no harsh feelings please!
have a nice day!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AceHub

AceHub

hey!
i have read through your suggestion and im going to give it a -1 for the following reason(s):
  • i dont think limiting cps is possible in minecraft java edition, but its true that its annoying to fight those who get such insane cps
this is just my vote though, it might end up being accepted or denied, so no harsh feelings please!
have a nice day!
Hypixel limits the cps of its players,
View: https://youtu.be/thulZWGBrwQ

In this video it is clearly showed that it is possible to limit cps.
- :>

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, AceHub​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Suggesting something anti-cheat related
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT