Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Attenuator&Vodoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infactuation

Minecraft Username:
Infactuation​

What is your suggestion's title?
Attenuator&Vodoo​

Suggestion Details:
Attenuator&Vodoo are rare enchants of factions that serve the exact same purpose; applies weakness to the opponent. I believe that one should be removed because what is the point of having 2 enchants that server the same purpose AND in the same rarity category? The other possible change is, to rework one of them. Think of the trap and paralyze enchant. Both are similar in that they both are meant to slow down your opponent. Paralyze is a rare slows them and applies mining fatique, while trap(unique) completely freezing them on the spot. This is a prime example of what can be done to att&vodoo. Now this is my Idea for an attenuator rework

Attenuator means to decrese the amplititude of, so in minecraft it would mean reduce amplititude of damage
This is my idea for an attenuator rework:

Attenuator I - small Chance to give resistance I (for5seconds)
Attenuator II- small Chance to give resistance I (for10seconds)
This enchant will also need to be changed in rarity to a Legendary Enchant.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will provide jartex factions pvp with a more wide variety of enchant selection to building gsets and and remove 1 enchant in the rare category that serves the exact same purpose, in turn allowing you to get other epic enchants since it is the largest pool of enchantment in comparison to all the rarities​

ir_n

Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Infactuation​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Voodoo gives weakness if they hit you
  • Attenuator gives weakness when you hit them
  • they both are different and give different perks
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ir_n

Status
Not open for further replies.