Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

ATTENTION PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethicergy

Donator
Donator
I Just won an Jartex Giveaway with Skygod Rank as Prize, They said to DM and i dmed no response still 3 days, so i contacted many staffs, They didnt reply, This maybe becuz they may be sleeping when I am awake (Time zones), so i posted a forum here, A helper called Giockk said that the problem is solved but didnt receive even till now, I can wait but can i get a confirmation that the people who are assigned for this saw this, Thanks in advanceCapture.JPG

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
I Just won an Jartex Giveaway with Skygod Rank as Prize, They said to DM and i dmed no response still 3 days, so i contacted many staffs, They didnt reply, This maybe becuz they may be sleeping when I am awake (Time zones), so i posted a forum here, A helper called Giockk said that the problem is solved but didnt receive even till now, I can wait but can i get a confirmation that the people who are assigned for this saw this, Thanks in advanceView attachment 14250
Hello, first of all I have been a winner and I got contacted within 2 days. Bellow the price you just won it says to DM them your IGN meaning that u have to drop your In game Name. Try that and wait to see what happens if there is nothing to it reply with a tag.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ethicergy

Ethicergy

Donator
Donator
Hello, first of all I have been a winner and I got contacted within 2 days. Bellow the price you just won it says to DM them your IGN meaning that u have to drop your In game Name. Try that and wait to see what happens if there is nothing to it reply with a tag.
i got it Please Close the thread

malkee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
malkee
The issue has been solved

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.