Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

SBF Attempting to fix SBF.

birdBSyt

Donator
Donator
IGN
birdBSyt
Minecraft Username:
birdBSyt​

What is your suggestion's title?
Attempting to fix SBF.​

Suggestion Details:
So, I believe I've tried to suggest my opinions on what I think Sbf needs many moths ago but it never got a response from a dev/staff, so here we go again. Big thread of suggestions.

Suggestion 1 - Nerf mcmmo. Ok, so mcmmo is an important part of Sbf, although some aspects of it are a bit too overpowered. The axe mcmmo can ruin someone's armor within a few hits, that's one of the skills that should be nerfed. Another skill is swords mcmmo, does way to much damage and so does archery, both of those should receive slight nerfs in my opinion. Unarmed mcmmo should be removed, you can basically yoink somebody's weapon with it pretty easily at maxed level, you can also quickdrop someone with full netherite with it while basically needing no armor to do so, how overpowered is that??? I don't think mcmmo should be removed, but these certain skills I named should be nerfed/removed from Sbf.

Suggestion 2 - Removing the texture pack.
Quite a simple suggestion and it'd make the positive difference. Having that custom texture pack is quite annoying, everytime you join Sbf you have to go through the texture pack screen and many people say they do not like this feature on Sbf.

Suggestion 3 - New pets. Currently there's not that much useful pets in the game, + if I'm right I think zookeeper is broken at the time I am writing. I think there should be new pets implemented into Sbf, such as ones that can boost exp gain, boost money gain, boost a certain pvp skill or something. Currently pets are basically unobtainable (because of the broken zookeeper), and even if they were they wouldn't be worth the time to grind for, they'd be used as more of a flex item. The pets only gave out perks to it's type of pet, lets say a slime pet would only give a 25% damage boost against slimes. I think having a variety of unique and useful pets would improve the gamemode.

Suggestion 4 - Adding fly back to spawn.
You can't fly in spawn for 2 seasons now, gets a bit frustrating.

Suggestion 5 - Adding working koths. Koths have been here on Sbf when they reset, then boom, don't work and never heard of again until next reset. Adding them properly would give players a reason to come online at certain times and fight for valuable and good loot.

Suggestion 6 - Player levels. Player levels are a thing on Sbf already, I suggest making the time you spend doing those levels a bit more worthwhile, like last season levels you'd be able to get Treasure crates and Mystery gkit crates, now the best thing is a couple of god keys through a total of 75 levels you have to grind a lot for.

Suggestion 7 - New gkit. I think obtaining scrolls only through /transfer is a bit time consuming and people don't want to test their luck while waiting, how about, a scrolls gkit? A gkit that can offer scrolls like Mob counter, kill counter, block counter, etc.

Suggestion 8 - Make Mystery gkit crates give a variety of gkits other than pvping. Currently through mystery gkit crates all you can obtain are pvping gkits, that's it. I'd suggest adding grinder gkit, spawner gkit and the just suggested scrolls gkit to the options you can get from the mystery crate.

Final suggestion, 9 - Make Sbf the version 1.8. Quite a controversial suggestion, and I think it would benefit Sbf. I know devs have stated before that 1.8 is an old version and they want to move forward with newer versions, but not everything new is better than the old version! The amount of daily players Sbf had before the latest season (that implemented 1.14+), was way more than what it is now, many people do not like the version change Sbf had. Pvping would be way more fun on 1.8 (maybe I'm bias). Also I don't think Sbf would be considered a "Walmart Sbd" if this would happen, after all they're both completely different enchant wise, game wise, money making wise and many more.

Those are all of my suggestions, I hope atleast some would get taken into consideration and I'd love to hear people's opinions on this.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I think Jartex could benefit from some of these ideas, more players coming online to play Sbf, and I've basically stated changes for a whole major reset if Jartex want ideas ;).​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
birdBSyt

birdBSyt

Donator
Donator
IGN
birdBSyt
Quick note: Sbf basically copied the code FROM pika, a server with the same owners, so doesn't Sbf count as a Walmart pika Skyblock now? Pika's version of the exact same Skyblock gets wayyyy more players than what Sbf gets, why don't Jartex devs make a unique Skyblock that both servers don't have? Like the old Sbf, plain, simple, vanilla pvp, 1.8 version.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Quick note: Sbf basically copied the code FROM pika, a server with the same owners, so doesn't Sbf count as a Walmart pika Skyblock now? Pika's version of the exact same Skyblock gets wayyyy more players than what Sbf gets, why don't Jartex devs make a unique Skyblock that both servers don't have? Like the old Sbf, plain, simple, vanilla pvp, 1.8 version.
… It has the same Owners as you said but it also has the same DEVS so, you cant change things.