Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Ask Jartex (Yes, i'm making this into a thing)

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
PracticePvP - Yesterday I matched with 2 bunnyhoppers, 2 reach in ranked, 3 velocity in unranked. Yeah PPvP very fun. I hate losing kdr and elo to cheaters. Mods are not online all the time of course, and the anticheat sucks.
Nice autoclicker

The only gamemode I like before and don't like now is Ranked Sumo, Becuz of the movement before game I caught a bunch of kids of guard and got to 1200 elo
Then server hit 4000 players and then people take kb in opposite direction of where I hit them, or just awfully delayed kb in both ranked and unranked.
There my opinion

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
Nice autoclicker

The only gamemode I like before and don't like now is Ranked Sumo, Becuz of the movement before game I caught a bunch of kids of guard and got to 1200 elo
Then server hit 4000 players and then people take kb in opposite direction of where I hit them, or just awfully delayed kb in both ranked and unranked.
There my opinion
You can just connect to a mcdonalds wifi, get 1200ms and take 2 hour delayed kb. Unbeatable sumo tactic

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
You can just connect to a mcdonalds wifi, get 1200ms and take 2 hour delayed kb. Unbeatable sumo tactic
Also your signature quite invalid now since that glitch got fixed.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
What gamemode did you like alot, but ended up hating in the end because of something from your perspective (PracticePVP)
Biggest disappointment was The Bridge
Everybody was hyped about it and thought it was Hypixel Bridge

Then it was a completely different thing but it was still good

But then jartex stopped caring about it and The Bridge sucks now.

BigSmile

Addicted Member
UHC : Thought it was a good and fun game trapping people , killing on but it just became a block breaking game now
Bedwars : Every new player and non attracted to it because this is what actually going in their mind " OwO i saw this on my favorite cringey youtuber that bedwars i best gamemode and others are trash " , Emerald = victory , maps that got almost no life in them ( quads )
Skywars : All i see is just extreme

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ViVianic

ViVianic

UHC : Thought it was a good and fun game trapping people , killing on but it just became a block breaking game now
Bedwars : Every new player and non attracted to it because this is what actually going in their mind " OwO i saw this on my favorite cringey youtuber that bedwars i best gamemode and others are trash " , Emerald = victory , maps that got almost no life in them ( quads )
Skywars : All i see is just extreme
Yea for skywars they really need to separate the loot pool stuff, uhc is just stupid now, bedwars is always full of hackusators lol

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Practice: Impossible to fight someone without taking falldamage for no goddamn good reason.

Factions: Rigged gamemode šŸ˜€