Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Aside from Badlion and Lunar , which Minecraft client do you prefer to use?

jackoryan

Donator
Donator
IGN
jackoryan
I mainly just use optifine but occasionally labymod. Also might give Illenium cleint a try.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
vShifuu vShifuu Illenium client is working pretty good, but lacks 1.7 animations.

Faz_DLB

Donator
Donator
I use BatMod

Except from the awesome FPS boost I get, it has the best menu I've seen. [Animated backgrounds :p]
It also offers a lot of mods; Here are a few

1. BatMod boosts your FPS, fixes lag, memory leaks and includes a mouse delay fix. Having a bad PC is no longer an excuse!
  2. With our neat HUD editor you can customize them all for your liking (position, size, color, background and more). We have a set of popular used HUDs accessible from the mods list. Like Keystrokes HUD, Potion HUD, Armor HUD and more.
  3. BatMod includes a set of toggleable 1.7 Animations for everyone that prefers the old Minecraft animations. Like Blockhit Animation, Eating Animation, Rod Animation and more.
  4. BatMod allows you to link your client with Spotify. This way you can easily view what track you are listening to.

Sick

IGN
ItisSick
Illenium client, Extremely clean client + good fps and free cosmetics.
The client is pretty recent and if they add 1.7 animations, I would completely switch from lunar to illenium
- Also Works with Cracked.
E-s5rdEXsAIA17F.jpg

2021-09-17-14-51-58.png
damn this client is clean as fck ,most probaly will use it Xd

DeadAccount

Addicted Member
Labymod bc it is good for cracked players and also have many addons aka mods and also online texture packs that is a addon were we get texture packs recommendation