Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Asia and NA server

Status
Not open for further replies.

B2xtreme

IGN
B2xtreme
Minecraft Username:
B2xtreme​

What is your suggestion's title?
Asia and NA server​

Suggestion Details:
Most of the players are from India , Bangladesh , Singapore or any other asian country . So we should add different servers for the playerbase . It would improve Jartex's overall stats.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This can bring a variety of players from India who can't play in jartex because of high ping.​

Extra Information:
No​

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
+1 [Obviously sounds like a Great suggestion, but theres a 90% chance they'll decline the idea]

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B2xtreme

B2xtreme

IGN
B2xtreme
-1 [Obviously sounds like a Great suggestion, but theres a 90% chance they'll decline the idea]
I know. Its kinda hard to play at 150ms - 250ms for us Indians. Like whenever I play sumo I lose to a low ping player. Because of high ping the hits that get registered are delayed so much that it looks like reach to a apponent with 15ms. I got banned because of high ping as I looked like reach

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
I know. Its kinda hard to play at 150ms - 250ms for us Indians. Like whenever I play sumo I lose to a low ping player. Because of high ping the hits that get registered are delayed so much that it looks like reach to a apponent with 15ms. I got banned because of high ping as I looked like reach
I understand the situation since I live in Bangladesh [Neighboring country of India] . It's kinda ruthless and unfair since I always lose to low ping players. Sadly that's how it is, bizarrely there's nothing to do about it unless they add a Asian server.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B2xtreme

B2xtreme

IGN
B2xtreme
I understand the situtation since I live in Bangladesh [Neighboring country of India] . It's kinda ruthless and unfair since I always lose to low ping players. Sadly that's how it is, Nothing to really do anything about it until they add a Asian server.
I m so much frustrated cause I got banned , I have 51 level in minigames and master 1 in practise.

Status
Not open for further replies.