Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Already Suggested Minigames Asain Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liyan

Minecraft Username:
Liyan7​

What is your suggestion's title?
Asain Server​

Suggestion Details:
Heyy Im Liyan7 And Im Struggling With My Ping I Cant Even Win A Fight I Live Asia So My Is Every Terrible Its 300 Ms So Can U Guys Pls Add A Asia And A Eu Sever (Like Minemen Club)​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
My Friend Left Jartex Because Him Ping Was 400 Ms Most Of The Time.It Will Help Asian People To Enjoy The Game And Have Fun!​

Koshi

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
+=+++++111
your damn player base is fillde with indian s
fukcing THINK thi*emo* THINK!1 !!

Unrefunded

Donator
Donator
IGN
Unrefunded
+=+++++111
your damn player base is fillde with indian s
fukcing THINK thi*emo* THINK!1 !!
They won't just change the server location for the sake of having more players in certain regions lol.

Koshi

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
They won't just change the server location for the sake of having more players in certain regions lol.
The point being
This server is filled with indians and the servers are located at france
See the distance? Yeah that's what results in them complaining about high ping while saying "their blocks disappear"
And I am fairly sure there is only a handful of actual european people playing the game
So asian servers sounds like a damn smarter idea due to it having more people playing cracked minecraft because there are lots of shitholes like india that are just extremely poor

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
Liyan7​

What is your suggestion's title?
Asain Server​

Suggestion Details:
Heyy Im Liyan7 And Im Struggling With My Ping I Cant Even Win A Fight I Live Asia So My Is Every Terrible Its 300 Ms So Can U Guys Pls Add A Asia And A Eu Sever (Like Minemen Club)​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
My Friend Left Jartex Because Him Ping Was 400 Ms Most Of The Time.It Will Help Asian People To Enjoy The Game And Have Fun!​
-1 already suggested and denied altho i agree that the big majority of the player base is from asia.

Qosh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Qosh
+1 ik it was already suggested but nowadays I am getting like 300 or 500ms but in other servers, I get 30ms my wifi is good 5G and I spend a lot of money on jartex why they can't add Asian smth ping by adding this it may get more players fr

Unrefunded

Donator
Donator
IGN
Unrefunded
The point being
This server is filled with indians and the servers are located at france
See the distance? Yeah that's what results in them complaining about high ping while saying "their blocks disappear"
And I am fairly sure there is only a handful of actual european people playing the game
So asian servers sounds like a damn smarter idea due to it having more people playing cracked minecraft because there are lots of shitholes like india that are just extremely poor
The thing is that the server is not a sunflower, facing whatever place with the biggest player base. It is very simple for them, as long as the efforts they put in will not truly reflect in the data value, they won't do it. If they really think that moving the whole server to Asia would attract more players or more purchases, then they would have moved it already back in 2019 or 2020 when the server hit its peak.

They should improve the anticheat in the first place before anything, that's something that every player is more concerned about.

Unrefunded

Donator
Donator
IGN
Unrefunded
Not like I don't agree that they should move it to Asia as I am also getting a bad ass ping, but it would just not happen.

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Liyan​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Already suggested; Please also do not make suggestions asking for a new host.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT

Status
Not open for further replies.