Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP As soon as u take ur monthly kit ur items in ur inventory sholud be transferred in an e chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agrame2

Minecraft Username:
Agrame2​

What is the suggestion about?
As soon as u take ur monthly kit ur items in ur inventory sholud be transferred in an e chest.​

Description:
I am Agrame2 a while ago I wanted to fight in kitpvp so I had a lot of nice items in my inventory as soon as I claimed my monthly kit my items were gone and not to be found anywhere.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help by not making players lose their items in kitpvp or get any types of complaints regarding this matter.​

Extra Information:
I was technically scammed and other players shouldn't lose their items due to this issue.​

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
Minecraft Username:
Agrame2

What is the suggestion about?
As soon as u take ur monthly kit ur items in ur inventory sholud be transferred in an e chest.

Description:
I am Agrame2 a while ago I wanted to fight in kitpvp so I had a lot of nice items in my inventory as soon as I claimed my monthly kit my items were gone and not to be found anywhere.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help by not making players lose their items in kitpvp or get any types of complaints regarding this matter.

Extra Information:
I was technically scammed and other players shouldn't lose their items due to this issue.
-1, Just clear your inventory your self before claiming a kit? And, lets say this was put in place, what if your echest was full too? If you are worried about losing items , just clear your inventory before-hand and you wont be faced with this issue :giggle:

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Agrame2​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.