Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

AS proxy

vxce

Minecraft Username:
vxce​

What is your suggestion's title?
AS proxy​

Suggestion Details:
If the owner of pika network and jartex network are the same so jartex should be as and pika should be eu so that the as players shift to jartex network​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Many people from asia also play on pika network so if jartex becomes as proxy then all those players will come to jartex and the eu players will shift to pika. It will also be good for both as and eu players​

Extra Information:
You should also take back practice pvp in jartex​

heei

Addicted Member
IGN
heei
Hey, vxce!

After reading through your suggestion, i decided to STAY NEUTRAL on this one. This is due to following reason(s) stated below:

- Instead of AS players moving to Jartex, and EU players moving to Pika, why not make AS proxy for both?​

Kind regards,
~ heei

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
V

vxce

LOL but I don't think that would happen cause most players are from eu side

Ve7x

IGN
Ve7x
Hello V vxce ,

Hope this message finds you well! Thank you for trying to find ways in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by your ideas!
However, after reading your suggestion, I have decided to downvote due to the following reasons:

R1. Population Impact::: Adding this change could and will result in a signifcant shift of players between the two networks. It would attract more AS players to Jartex, but there is a risk it could also lead to a decrease in the active base in Jartex.
R2. Server Activity::: Following the reason above, a reduction in the player population will lead to decreased activity and less vibrant gameplay on the network.

Kind Regards:
¬Ve7x

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
V

vxce

I understand your reasons and you are obviously right. But many people play from asia and their ping is very high. Don't take this in a wrong way but there aren't many people who play on jartex. Many people play on pika even they are from asia cause the ping is literally the same so the player base is more in pika than jartex. And please if you can then bring back practice pvp

Ve7x

IGN
Ve7x
Hello Again, Vxce

You're right, Pika has even more players than Jartex. JartexNetwork has less players but more active games which makes Jartex special which is why I downvoted your suggestion. You havent saw the majority of AS and/or EU players in both networks so this suggestion will make one of both servers less active and have less players.

Kind Regards:
¬Ve7x