Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied As my thinking the people who can't afford ranks and play alot in jartex to grind should be rewarded

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Avira

Minecraft Username:
The_Avira​

What is the suggestion about?
As my thinking the people who can't afford ranks and play alot in jartex to grind should be rewarded im not big levels but i think the person who really wants rank and play alot should be rewarded!​

Description:
Because people spend alot of time grinding but they want ranks but can't afford :(

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I think people will spend more time playing in jartex​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
as thiemo would say in suggestions
no

BigSmile

Addicted Member
-1 Why not just buy a rank , and rank not that important , its just for cosmetics

Im almost 40 level , and till now there not a big advantage of ranks ( except skywars )

" rank don't matter " - People with ranks

haha but I think it doesn't matter too , btw u can just get a free rank by vote crystals

KillBandit

Addicted Member
There are regular Giveaways and Events held on the Jartex Discord server from which you can win Gift cards and ranks .
If you have grinded a lot , winning an Event wont be a big challenge ! :D

PotsFast

Donator
Donator
IGN
PotsFast

-Yes people should be maybe awarded for being a high level and playing the server for a long time, but it shouldnt really be a rank. (You can get ranks by joining giveaways, Winning events, etc etc.) You can also get monthly ranks by voting (Minigames).

-Ranks arent really the most important thing.

Kind Regards
~Azoqz/PotsFast

malkee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
malkee
-1 Reasons stated above.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
-1 , I do see your point how ever there are usually coemptions at the start of the season in which you can get by being one of the top players in whatever top, island top, gang top, prestige top, and so fourth. This has recently been suspended because of Minecraft EULA and should be returning soon. On that note you can grind for it by getting top but it shouldn't be handed to you because you play a lot saying I can put something on my space bar and get rewarded a rank.

Noobgamer59

i dont think anybody ever wins in any giveaway. if they do , the admin of the insta acc should post a proof of it

Status
Not open for further replies.