Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Armor for fighting bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.

InvincibleDon

Is there any good enchantments for fighting bosses cause even if I have the normal prots (fire, blast, projectile and normal prot) i still get one shot by the pirate and miner etc.

Solution
Custom Enchantments
I didn't remember all of the enchants, but some of the best enchants for boss fights on armors that I know:
1. Guarding: Reduce damage taken from bosses
2. Hardened: Increase Armor durability
3. Tank: Gives Resistance effect
4. Overload: Increase Health capacity
5. Drunk: Gives Strength effect, (but also gives mining fatigue and slowness)

6. Hulk: Gives Resistance (or Strength, I forgot) effect, (but also gives slowness)

The other enchants that also helps:
1. Enchants that gives fire resistance effect, I forgot its name, should be on Mythical or Legendary. You can do /ce to check the full list.
2. Implants: Restore hunger when running. (When I have...

JustThatNoob

Donator
Donator
If you use an enchantment orb you can use all the enchants you can. But if You dont here are the enchants I recommend:
Plunder V, Rage V, Double Damage V, Penetrate V, Demonforged IV, Fast Turn V, Muscular VIII, Life Steal V and anymore 2 enchants which you think will be suitable for your sword!

Here is the sword I use
View attachment 12277
Yeah I've got the orb on my sword, it looks something similar to your one but just missing a few enchants , Thanksđź‘Ť

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
Guys also on enchants , what requirments do I need to use plunder , I got a sword with that enchant and all I can see in the chat is that I sont have the requirment to use it , any ideas?
Yeah it's just your level that you need to upgrade so you can purchase Galaxy Enchantments. You can purchase the Galaxy Books through ah though.

Superepic97

Donator
Donator
xd_banana xd_banana can you lock the thread, It has been answered by the Community Members, and it avoids people from repeating the same thing.

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
This thread has been solved.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Kind regards,
banana

Status
Not open for further replies.