Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Armor for fighting bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.

InvincibleDon

Is there any good enchantments for fighting bosses cause even if I have the normal prots (fire, blast, projectile and normal prot) i still get one shot by the pirate and miner etc.

Solution
Custom Enchantments
I didn't remember all of the enchants, but some of the best enchants for boss fights on armors that I know:
1. Guarding: Reduce damage taken from bosses
2. Hardened: Increase Armor durability
3. Tank: Gives Resistance effect
4. Overload: Increase Health capacity
5. Drunk: Gives Strength effect, (but also gives mining fatigue and slowness)

6. Hulk: Gives Resistance (or Strength, I forgot) effect, (but also gives slowness)

The other enchants that also helps:
1. Enchants that gives fire resistance effect, I forgot its name, should be on Mythical or Legendary. You can do /ce to check the full list.
2. Implants: Restore hunger when running. (When I have...

The_W

Addicted Member
Custom Enchantments
I didn't remember all of the enchants, but some of the best enchants for boss fights on armors that I know:
1. Guarding: Reduce damage taken from bosses
2. Hardened: Increase Armor durability
3. Tank: Gives Resistance effect
4. Overload: Increase Health capacity
5. Drunk: Gives Strength effect, (but also gives mining fatigue and slowness)

6. Hulk: Gives Resistance (or Strength, I forgot) effect, (but also gives slowness)

The other enchants that also helps:
1. Enchants that gives fire resistance effect, I forgot its name, should be on Mythical or Legendary. You can do /ce to check the full list.
2. Implants: Restore hunger when running. (When I have this with nutrition on my sword, I almost never run out of hunger on boss fights).

That's all that I can tell, hope it helps.

Solution
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
InvincibleDon

InvincibleDon

ok thank you. yea cause i see some people who get targeted by the bosses and they just tank the damage like for the whole fight

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
Some of the best enchants for bosses are:
1.) Hardened: Adds extra durability to your armor pieces. Max level: 3
2.) Drunk: Gives strength, mining fatigue and slowness when put on. Max level: 4
3.) Hulk: Get strength and slowness when put on. Max level: 3
4.) Guarding: Take less damage from bosses. Max Level: 4

5.) Overload: Get health boosted. Max level: 3
6.) Tank: Gain extra resistance. Max level: 2
7.) Cursed: Chance to gain strength, slowness and resistance on low health. Max level: 4

8.) Burn shield: Gives fire resistance when they are put on. Max level: 1 (Not needed)
This really all depends on if you have enough space to put these enchants on and I believe that you will if not then Burn shield isn't necessary as you can just use fire resistance pots.

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
Make Sure you have hardened IV, Overload III And Guarding IV on all armor pieces. I recommed Gears III on boots to escape bosses when you are low, You just need to remove your chestplate and run [ As chestplate has hulk/drunk on it which gives you slowness ]. Implants X, Quickdraw 2 and Clarity I on helmet will be useful!

JustThatNoob

Donator
Donator
Guys also on enchants , what requirments do I need to use plunder , I got a sword with that enchant and all I can see in the chat is that I sont have the requirment to use it , any ideas?

The_W

Addicted Member
Guys also on enchants , what requirments do I need to use plunder , I got a sword with that enchant and all I can see in the chat is that I sont have the requirment to use it , any ideas?
I think it's your level. Just like you need level 16 or above to unlock galaxy enchants, I think you also need to be that level to be able to use the enchant.

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
If you use an enchantment orb you can use all the enchants you can. But if You dont here are the enchants I recommend:
Plunder V, Rage V, Double Damage V, Penetrate V, Demonforged IV, Fast Turn V, Muscular VIII, Life Steal V and anymore 2 enchants which you think will be suitable for your sword!

Here is the sword I use
2021-01-18_12.00.20.png

JustThatNoob

Donator
Donator
I think it's your level. Just like you need level 16 or above to unlock galaxy enchants, I think you also need to be that level to be able to use the enchant.
O okay thanksđź‘Ś , Iam only level 11 so I got some grinding to do , just got the sword from ah .

Status
Not open for further replies.