Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Are there any advantages for donators during the game?

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Are there any skills, kits or other aids for donators? Skywars is P2W or not?
Ye the donator kits r not that gud except diamond but if ur good enought at pvp or just tell players to vote extreme u can easily counter them . I wouldn't consider talents that op because hypixel also has them for sw but for bw they preety op.

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
give jartex owners monkey = p2w = win everygame

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs

SoenceGam3ing

Donator
Donator
IGN
SoenceGam3ing
Yes, especially for Diamond and Crystal ranks. Its been an advantage for years. In fact there are only a few players without ranks who are able to actively dominate in Skywars, Which in my opinion is a true show of Skill and Game Sense. Compared to people with ranks its way more easier to dominate Skywars without any difficulties

In terms of other game modes I don't really see an advantage that ranked players have over non ranked players other than the fact ranked players can Nick.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Yes, especially for Diamond and Crystal ranks. Its been an advantage for years. In fact there are only a few players without ranks who are able to actively dominate in Skywars, Which in my opinion is a true show of Skill and Game Sense. Compared to people with ranks its way more easier to dominate Skywars without any difficulties

In terms of other game modes I don't really see an advantage that ranked players have over non ranked players other than the fact ranked players can Nick.
if you're saying you believe the best skywars players are those without ranks, i disagree, a lot of ranks don't use rank kits and even some that do are good! example: my best friend V Vadanite (although he is weak to creeper snowballs)

SoenceGam3ing

Donator
Donator
IGN
SoenceGam3ing
if you're saying you believe the best skywars players are those without ranks, i disagree, a lot of ranks don't use rank kits and even some that do are good! example: my best friend V Vadanite (although he is weak to creeper snowballs)
I am font of Vadanite, i wasnt saying that i believe the best skywars players are without ranks, i meant that its harder for people without ranks to get into Skywars and it takes a while to get used to it also because skywars is partially luck based. (i just used the word skywars like 3 times đź’€)

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
I am font of Vadanite, i wasnt saying that i believe the best skywars players are without ranks, i meant that its harder for people without ranks to get into Skywars and it takes a while to get used to it also because skywars is partially luck based. (i just used the word skywars like 3 times đź’€)
i am glad you enjoy typing with Vadanite.