Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Are Staff allowed to do this

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GhostBlade9824

GhostBlade9824

Donator
Donator
yea i think
well that isnt fair the whole point of a suggestion is to let the community decide its like in election they are like oh yeah looks like u want this guy to be the president well too bad we dont like him so he wont be a president like wtf let the people decide

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GhostBlade9824

GhostBlade9824

Donator
Donator
Staff are allowed to close threads and suggestions whenever, it doesn't matter if the poll is still open or not. The polls don't matter too much so theres no point in leaving a suggestion that they will eitherway deny just because of it
well then they should remove the poll then whats the point in having poll if it doesnt matter, its like they are saying yeah you can vote to feel you have rights but we will reject it anyways. Either make it so that staff cant deny a suggestion before the poll ends or remove the poll completely

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
10 replies, 9 of them being -1, and the last one being neutral.
Excuse me but what else do you consider "Negative feedback" GhostBlade9824 GhostBlade9824 ?

Moski123

Donator
Donator
Staff are allowed to close threads and suggestions whenever, it doesn't matter if the poll is still open or not. The polls don't matter too much so theres no point in leaving a suggestion that they will eitherway deny just because of it
agree

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GhostBlade9824

GhostBlade9824

Donator
Donator
10 replies, 9 of them being -1, and the last one being neutral.
Excuse me but what else do you consider "Negative feedback" GhostBlade9824 GhostBlade9824 ?
but the feedback didnt ended right there

Old_Prophet

I understand your view, but a staff member that has the job to judge a suggestion is not interested in your poll. A game server is no a democracy where most votes count. Although for ideas you might feel there should be support among the player base, it is my experience that ideas that are accepted as great within the player base sometimes do not match what server management or owners have in mind for their server, and therefore regardless of what the players feel about it, are rejected on forehand.