Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Are Staff allowed to do this

GhostBlade9824

Donator
Donator
Hey I just wanna know are staff allowed to close suggestion threads before the poll ends becoz if they can then I dont know what to say because the poll is there for a reason
Oh and btw I dont hate any staff member1..jpg

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GhostBlade9824

GhostBlade9824

Donator
Donator
yes, if feedback is negative then they can deny suggestion I guess...
even if it is they shouldnt be allowed to lock the thread because the guy giving the suggestion may have some valid points against the people that dont like it they should let people vote its like closing the polling station before the time is up and giving the reason "oh you see we saw that this person is going to lose so whats the point in letting people vote" they need to rethink this

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GhostBlade9824

GhostBlade9824

Donator
Donator
even if it is they shouldnt be allowed to lock the thread because the guy giving the suggestion may have some valid points against the people that dont like it they should let people vote its like closing the polling station before the time is up and giving the reason "oh you see we saw that this person is going to lose so whats the point in letting people vote" they need to rethink this
rip grammer for some reason the keyborad hates commas

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Sometimes they close the threads without needing polls

S

Shayy

Staff are allowed to close threads and suggestions whenever, it doesn't matter if the poll is still open or not. The polls don't matter too much so theres no point in leaving a suggestion that they will eitherway deny just because of it