Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Are pets worth buying?

JustThatNoob

Donator
Donator
Hello everyone ,

As some may know , to buy a pet from /tshop , it will cost you 200k tokens , which for me is a pretty decent grind .
I just wanna know if they are worth buying , how they work and if you have to increase their levels for better outcomes , just before my long journey of hardship begins.

Thank you very much ,

_MrRino_

Thank you for your opinion , can I know why you think that?
Well, 200k tokens in my opinion can be used in a smarter way, example up grading your pick or trading the tokens for money and prestige. At the end of the day you only get a common pet, i had one and it wasn't worth it and i sold it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JustThatNoob

JustThatNoob

Donator
Donator
Well, 200k tokens in my opinion can be used in a smarter way, example up grading your pick or trading the tokens for money and prestige. At the end of the day you only get a common pet, i had one and it wasn't worth it and i sold it.
So your not guaranteed to get a good pet , thank you

JaSumRilSlav

Donator
Donator
IGN
CaptainDckDaddy
On /tshop the 200k tokens pets are common (tokens/money), you can get them from someone for cheaper so they`re not worth buying.

eeKso94

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Hello everyone ,

As some may know , to buy a pet from /tshop , it will cost you 200k tokens , which for me is a pretty decent grind .
I just wanna know if they are worth buying , how they work and if you have to increase their levels for better outcomes , just before my long journey of hardship begins.

Thank you very much ,
I don't suggest you to buy pets from /tshop, because you can get only commons pets and they are pretty useless, i suggest you to ask if there is some one selling pets.
So how can you get higher rarity? Is it from crates ?
from keys (ultra and god) you can get a mystery egg where you can find pets from common to epic, for legendary rarity you have to get them from miner keys or buying them in game.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JustThatNoob

JustThatNoob

Donator
Donator
I don't suggest you to buy pets from /tshop, because you can get only commons pets and they are pretty useless, i suggest you to ask if there is some one selling pets.

from keys (ultra and god) you can get a mystery egg where you can find pets from common to epic, for legendary rarity you have to get them from miner keys or buying them in game.
Understood , thank you for this information , guess I'll just upgrade my pic and test my luck šŸ˜…

Mitex50

Hello everyone ,

Thank you very much ,
buying a pet egg from tshop in my opinion is a total waste of tokens but the legendary miner pet is godly