Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Are Hacked Clients an Unfair Advantage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Hello
My name is Pincer
After much thought, I was confused over 1 thing. Hacked Clients. A big problem on Jartex? Check. Well is optifine an unfair advantage. No. So why should hacked clients be?
I mean think about it, anything anyone can download. Why are they Bannable? If they're something everyone can get why should they be considered 'Unfair'?
Please Note this Thread IS NOT meant to endorse HACKING/Cheating in any form or way. I do not encourage the use of hacked clients. This thread is written to just see what the community has to say on the matter.

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Hacks are hacks and of course, they're an unfair advantage over Optifine users and other similar kinds of players. On the other hand, I will agree with you that hacked clients should be bannable for every single one who goes on a similar website to download a client. Hacked clients should be bannable from each country and not just bannable from a Minecraft server.

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
Man, I just want to compete with people using my skills and get good. ;-;

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
some people just want to enjoy the game and get better over time without everyone flying in their face with KillAura. If everyone had hacks this would become an anarchy server and would gradually become boring, it'll soon become over the matter of " Who has the longest reach" or "Who can scaffold the longest"

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
the games on the server are based on "normal" minecraft, not on hacked clients. The games are not designed to be played in hacked clients.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
I mean if your talking about that video, the reason he gave for optifine not being considered an unfair advantage is because anyone can download it and most people already use it. Anyone can download a hacked client, and most jartex players already use it. Sooo I'd guess they are legit by the video.

Also I'm curious if I could get banned by making a mod that does the same thing as fast math but with even less values in the array?

Dragan_TheKiller

Donator
Donator
Wait you are saying that using optifine isn't fine but using hacked clients is? People use optifine for the fps boost, not hacking.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PincerPrithu

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Wait you are saying that using optifine isn't fine but using hacked clients is? People use optifine for the fps boost, not hacking.
I know that. But it does give u an advantage in pvp(higher fps) and many people don't know about it so they don't use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.