Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELLHNASgamer

Hi, yesterday I was playing bedwars in JartexNetwork and I saw too many hackers there, I've been very angry and I disconnected. Today I joined again and I saw many hackers again. Then I decided to download hacks and I've been using them to kill other hackers but when I were trying to fly a bit to kill them I ate kicks and bans. Now the onwer (I thing) "WipriferYT" gave me a permenetly ban. I do not understund that. Ok he thought I was trying to cheat and he gave me ban but the hackers yesterday did not eat ban. I could report them if I had my discord account but I do not want to make accounts in social media. So that I want to say is that I just ate ban because server thout I am a hacker, so I am not. I only tried to use hacks against hackers. So please appeal me.

Solution
Community Assistance - Appeal
Hello, ELLHNASgamer.​
If you have been punished by a member of the staff team and want to appeal their mute or ban, please head over to Appeal here and choose the appropriate topic for the appeal according to the type of punishment you were given, be descriptive, and show that you are worthy of getting your punishment lifted. Don't ask us to take actions on your appeal, which can lead to instant denial, but asking us to review it will not lead to any denial. It's best to have patience and show us that you truly deserve to have that punishment lifted. It can take up to 7–14 days for an unban appeal to get handled, and there isn't a specific time...​

Doofile

Donator
Donator
IGN
doofile

E ELLHNASgamer you did a good thing by downloading hacks as you got your revenge. WiprifterYt WiprifterYt is known to be a corrupt staff who bans legit players and gives egirls rank. His discord is wipriter. I suggest you spam him there.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
E

ELLHNASgamer

YOU DINIDED MY APPEAL BECAUSE IT IS STILL BREAKING THE RULES? WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I USED HACKS AGAINST HACKERS BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT WHEN IT SAYS "you must have your account to use this commad" IT MEANT THAT WE NEED DISCORD BUT I DON'T WANT TO MAKE SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS, BUT A FRIEND TOLD ME WHAT TO DO TO USE IT AND I DO NOT NEED TO USE HACKS AGAINST HACKERS ANYMORE. YOU KNOW TO BAN A PLAYER WHO IS TRYING TO KILL HACKERS BUT YOU DO NOT BAN THE HACKERS WHO DO NOT LET US PLAY, THAT IS CRAZY, ISN'T IT GUYS? THEY DO NOT BAN HACKERS FOR AN UKNOW REASON BUT THEY BAN ME? REALLY IT IS CRAZY. I WON'T USE IT AGAIN BECAUSE I KNOW NOW HOW TO USE THE COMMAD "/REPORT <PLAYER>". I WAS LOOKING AT YOUTUBE HOW TO DO IT BUT I FOUND ONLY REPORT VIDEOS BECAUSE NO ONE KNEW HOW TO DO IT UNTIL A FRIEND TOLD ME WHAT TO DO. BUT AGAIN USING HACKS AGAINST HACKERS IS NOT CRAZY. IT IS LIKE SOMEONE KILLED BAD PEAPOLE AND YOU GROUND HIM! THAT IS CRAZY BECAUSE THE BAD PEAPOLE IS REALLY BAD IN THEIR SOUL AND THEY NEVER CHANGE!!! AM I TRUE OR FALSUE? WHAT DO YOU THING?Denied.png

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
E

ELLHNASgamer

yes,

Doofile Doofile
I am going to say "I am so sorry, I won't do the right thing again!😎". Really? Ok, I didn't know how to do report but I have to sorry because I did the right thing? Killing hackers using hacks is one of the right things​

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
The thread has been closed due to trolling.
If you are appealing, then please appeal in a good manner. I will be leaving 2 messages below this to help for reporting and appealing.

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance: Report
Hello, ELLHNASgamer.​
I see you have encountered a rule-breaker. In game. If you ever see a player break the rules on the server, be sure to report them here at Jartex report. If they have broken any chat rules, then create a chat report on that player, but if they have broken a gameplay rule, then be sure to create a gameplay report on that player. What do you need? You need enough proof of a violation. For chat, it must not be older than a day and should have a full screenshot as proof, including the scoreboard; for gameplay, it must not be older than 7 days. If the video or proof is longer than 3 minutes, we will need time stamps. If you can't report it on the forums, you can DM a Jr. Mod on Discord with the proof of violation, the in-game name of that player, and the reason, and once you have asked them, they will message you and review it when they get time. If you can't report them, then do /staff in game and invite the staff member in your respected gamemode to the party, or do /friend add them, but please check their status and see if they are online; if not, then it's better not to party with them. If you are unsure of what rule the user broke, then you may DM a staff member, which goes for both gameplay and chat reports. If you need any help in the future, you can get assistance via Discord at discord.gg/Jartex or create a thread related to that issue at Community assistance.​
For your reference, here is the link to the server rules: JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect the server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.
Kind Regards,​
~ Thekillerwolf55

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - Appeal
Hello, ELLHNASgamer.​
If you have been punished by a member of the staff team and want to appeal their mute or ban, please head over to Appeal here and choose the appropriate topic for the appeal according to the type of punishment you were given, be descriptive, and show that you are worthy of getting your punishment lifted. Don't ask us to take actions on your appeal, which can lead to instant denial, but asking us to review it will not lead to any denial. It's best to have patience and show us that you truly deserve to have that punishment lifted. It can take up to 7–14 days for an unban appeal to get handled, and there isn't a specific time period for the appeal to get handled for an unmute. If you need any help in the future, you can get assistance via Discord at discord.gg/Jartex or create a thread related to that issue at Community assistance.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.
Kind Regards,​
~ Thekillerwolf55

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.