Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Appeal

ELLHNASgamer

Hi, yesterday I was playing bedwars in JartexNetwork and I saw too many hackers there, I've been very angry and I disconnected. Today I joined again and I saw many hackers again. Then I decided to download hacks and I've been using them to kill other hackers but when I were trying to fly a bit to kill them I ate kicks and bans. Now the onwer (I thing) "WipriferYT" gave me a permenetly ban. I do not understund that. Ok he thought I was trying to cheat and he gave me ban but the hackers yesterday did not eat ban. I could report them if I had my discord account but I do not want to make accounts in social media. So that I want to say is that I just ate ban because server thout I am a hacker, so I am not. I only tried to use hacks against hackers. So please appeal me.

Its_GuGe

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Nah bro, you should'nt download hacks, and fight hackers with it bc you will get banned for sure. And the (owner) WiprifeYt is a jr.mod, he just did his job at banning hackers, (you) for hacking. I dont think so that you will get an appeal. Bc you addmited to cheating.
Don't use hacks just, do /staff in game and inv them to a party and say hackers name. And staff will take care of it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
E

ELLHNASgamer

Yeah

Its_GuGe

But I was fighting hackers, and wait a minitue. You said the owner saw that I use hacks bcuz were jar files. Ok but why only jar files? Why he didn't ban the other hackers that didn't let us play? He must found a way. It's like someone tried to kill… idk, like someone tried to kill Putin to take revence about Ukrain and the NATO's members arrested him.

Last edited:

ShadowBox

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
ShadowBox
Hi, yesterday I was playing bedwars in JartexNetwork and I saw too many hackers there, I've been very angry and I disconnected. Today I joined again and I saw many hackers again. Then I decided to download hacks and I've been using them to kill other hackers but when I were trying to fly a bit to kill them I ate kicks and bans. Now the onwer (I thing) "WipriferYT" gave me a permenetly ban. I do not understund that. Ok he thought I was trying to cheat and he gave me ban but the hackers yesterday did not eat ban. I could report them if I had my discord account but I do not want to make accounts in social media. So that I want to say is that I just ate ban because server thout I am a hacker, so I am not. I only tried to use hacks against hackers. So please appeal me.
Yes, there've been too many hackers in recent 2 days because of anti-cheat issue but developers are trying to fix it or probably did it already. About the hackers, so you in these situations are supposed to report the server staff about them through discord or forums.

" Then I decided to download hacks and I've been using them to kill other hackers "

Using cheats to stop other cheaters don't make sense nor is allowed. However, your intensions may seem good but the way you chose is strictly not allowed. The ban is 100% valid as you also has used hacks in the server.

" Yeah bro, but I was fighting hackers "

Server already has a staff team to counter hackers so let them do their job, instead of interfering with it by also using same cheats, just support them by providing the hackers name so that they can ban them more efficiently. If you are interested in becoming a staff member so you can give it a shot and apply here: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/trialapps/

" Ok but why only jar files? Why he didn't ban the other hackers that didn't let us play "

Files doesn't matter here as the staff team can only see through players files when screensharing them, and a lot of hackers have been already banned in recent days. Can be found here: https://jartexnetwork.com/bans/

Furthermore, this is not a place to appeal for your bans. Make and submit a proper appeal on this link: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/appeal/

ShadowBox

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
ShadowBox
For the next time if you ever encounter the hackers in your games, firstly check for the online staff members through /staff command and if there are none online, head to JartexNetwork discord server and ping the online staff members displayed on the members list and inform them with the hackers name and let them take care of it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
E

ELLHNASgamer

Hello

ShadowBox ShadowBox

I want to answer at two things that you said.
First one: You said that I had to report about the hackers on Discord.
Answer: You are right but I do not like to make social media accounts, but In my country pages like jartex does not matter as social media (idk why) but pages like youtube, Tiktok and others matter.

Second one: You said that to use hacks against hackers is crazy.
answer: Do you like Spiderman? (example)
Do you know what Spidermans does? He stops bad peapole with hurting them. Hurting is bad but he uses it to stop them. And we must not care if someone bad hurts because he is bad and in his heart. And bad peaple do not thing that they can change to good peapole. That you saying to me is like I am Spiderman and do bad things to bad peapole. And you thing that is not make sense

ShadowBox

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
ShadowBox
Hello

ShadowBox ShadowBox

I want to answer at two things that you said.
First one: You said that I had to report about the hackers on Discord.
Answer: You are right but I do not like to make social media accounts, but In my country pages like jartex does not matter as social media (idk why) but pages like youtube, Tiktok and others matter.

Second one: You said that to use hacks against hackers is crazy.
answer: Do you like Spiderman? (example)
Do you know what Spidermans does? He stops bad peapole with hurting them. Hurting is bad but he uses it to stop them. And we must not care if someone bad hurts because he is bad and in his heart. And bad peaple do not thing that they can change to good peapole. That you saying to me is like I am Spiderman and do bad things to bad peapole. And you thing that is not make sense

" You are right but I do not like to make social media accounts, but In my country pages like jartex does not matter as social media (idk why) but pages like youtube, Tiktok and others matter. "

Then it's not our issue that you do not like to be social and Jartex website might be flagging in your country if that is your issue, but discord as far as I know, is available in every country and so its just a server made on discord app.

" Do you like Spiderman? (example)
Do you know what Spidermans does? He stops bad peapole with hurting them. Hurting is bad but he uses it to stop them. And we must not care if someone bad hurts because he is bad and in his heart. And bad peaple do not thing that they can change to good peapole. That you saying to me is like I am Spiderman and do bad things to bad peapole. And you thing that is not make sense "

Wake up to reality and accept it, this is not Spiderman nor any other movie and every place has their own protocols and rules to be followed. As you gave me the reference of hurting so I would like to tell that hurting on some circumtances is bad but not everytime as the police does the same with the criminals. Spiderman hurt the others to punish and stop them from robbing and don't rob himself instead. I hope I am clear.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
E

ELLHNASgamer

ShadowBox ShadowBox

I used Spiderman like an example. If you do not get it that I mean is like you can kill bad peapole (I mean not jusr bad, I mean evil. I thing you have never met a really bad guy or something) and someone ground you about that. You cannot understund what I mean. Is like someone go to steal your house and you cathed him and killed him. Then you will go to prison, but WHY? That doesn't make sense! That I did is a bit differend from that but I said it to understund it. And I want to ask you if you know when we use the commad "/report <player>" and it says we have to have our account to do this, what account it mean? It mean Jartex or Discord?

Stjernestorm

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator

ShadowBox ShadowBox

I used Spiderman like an example. If you do not get it that I mean is like you can kill bad peapole (I mean not jusr bad, I mean evil. I thing you have never met a really bad guy or something) and someone ground you about that. You cannot understund what I mean. Is like someone go to steal your house and you cathed him and killed him. Then you will go to prison, but WHY? That doesn't make sense! That I did is a bit differend from that but I said it to understund it. And I want to ask you if you know when we use the commad "/report <player>" and it says we have to have our account to do this, what account it mean? It mean Jartex or Discord?
To use /report, you must link your username with your email. To do that, you must log in, be in /hub, and write /email.