Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Solved apologising for my wrongs.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grubbierman

Hi guys, my ingame username is grubbierman and i usually play skyblock and bedwars soemtimes and i have been banned permanently for using auto clicker, i agree that i had been using an autoclicker but for grinding exp and mining blocks from my gen, and just yesterday i had posted an appeal for unban and i had used ai for formulating my message which i thought was allowed, and i have been very loyal to the server and this was my first ban so i was a bit scared to mess things up in my appeal. I just want to enjoy the server just like anybody else, if any mod sees this i am sorry and i will be posting another appeal after a week which will be truthful and honest about the things i have done. Im writing this thread just to apologize to the community. Thanks!

Solution
Hey, you don't need to use fancy words. Just tell the server you messed up by using cheats, and you won't do it again. Explain that you miss playing with your friends on the server and promise you learned your lesson. Keep it simple and honest in your appeal.
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

Grubbierman

But still, even if there is a chance that the ban is not about me, i still admit i had been using autoclicker on my skyblock island and this wont make me change my statement.

2fast4me

Donator
Donator
IGN
2fast4me
But still, even if there is a chance that the ban is not about me, i still admit i had been using autoclicker on my skyblock island and this wont make me change my statement.
That is how it should be. How the Jartex team behaves is up to them. But you have the only option to change your IP. And so on to play. I hope you have already learned your lesson. Have a nice rest of the day.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

Grubbierman

It can't unban your IP. Because then the player who got banned could continue to play.
so it will be a problem for me. I will try resetting my IP, and i will address this problem to the jartex staff. Thank you so much for the help. Means alot. I hope you have a great day!!

torzod

Donator
Donator
IGN
torzod
hello 2fast4me!
I was banned yesterday. the reason for the ban was autoclicker-Logs ill share the screenshot of the ban. Although there is just one thing im concerned about, that is, when i try to join the server the ban message comes up and it say i was banned on 2021-10-18 which does not make sense to me because i was playing skyblock just day before i got banned which was 2024-01-21, so im just not sure if thats a glitch or just a mistake. pls let me know if im mistaken with the date.
thanks again for aknowledging this message!
this is the link for the screenshot of the ban message which i took 2024-01-23 =
View: https://imgur.com/a/mit7BUb

Hello G Grubbierman There is no bans for the username " G Grubbierman " , There is a possibily this could be an ip conflict, justing letting you know.

IGN
Beast_Akshat69
Hello Grubbierman
So, I it hurts to get banned but you need to see that using autocorrect is an unfair advantage and it is not fair for people as they might lose there streak or trophies . If u did not know about all this next time go to rules and make sure to read all the rules before appealing. And try to write it honestly with no AI as Staff doesn't support it.

iTzTiagoGamer

Donator
Donator
IGN
iTzTiagoGamer
Community Assistance - SOLVED

Greetings, Grubbierman.​
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question and/or concern. After further review of your post, I have determined that your question has been solved. If you need any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team or post your question in this same sub-forum.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
iTzTiagoGamer​

Status
Not open for further replies.