Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Solved apologising for my wrongs.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grubbierman

Hi guys, my ingame username is grubbierman and i usually play skyblock and bedwars soemtimes and i have been banned permanently for using auto clicker, i agree that i had been using an autoclicker but for grinding exp and mining blocks from my gen, and just yesterday i had posted an appeal for unban and i had used ai for formulating my message which i thought was allowed, and i have been very loyal to the server and this was my first ban so i was a bit scared to mess things up in my appeal. I just want to enjoy the server just like anybody else, if any mod sees this i am sorry and i will be posting another appeal after a week which will be truthful and honest about the things i have done. Im writing this thread just to apologize to the community. Thanks!

Solution
Hey, you don't need to use fancy words. Just tell the server you messed up by using cheats, and you won't do it again. Explain that you miss playing with your friends on the server and promise you learned your lesson. Keep it simple and honest in your appeal.

2fast4me

Donator
Donator
IGN
2fast4me
hello 2fast4me!
I was banned yesterday. the reason for the ban was autoclicker-Logs ill share the screenshot of the ban. Although there is just one thing im concerned about, that is, when i try to join the server the ban message comes up and it say i was banned on 2021-10-18 which does not make sense to me because i was playing skyblock just day before i got banned which was 2024-01-21, so im just not sure if thats a glitch or just a mistake. pls let me know if im mistaken with the date.
thanks again for aknowledging this message!
this is the link for the screenshot of the ban message which i took 2024-01-23 =
View: https://imgur.com/a/mit7BUb
In any case, your nickname is not banned, which means that your IP address is banned. This happened to me also helped restarting the rooter. Alternatively, you can verify my claim by connecting via a different IP. I'm 98% sure you don't have a ban on nick: grubbierman.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

Grubbierman

Hey, you don't need to use fancy words. Just tell the server you messed up by using cheats, and you won't do it again. Explain that you miss playing with your friends on the server and promise you learned your lesson. Keep it simple and honest in your appeal.
Hello Yousaf!
i have realised my mistake and i look forward to be more truthful with the staff in the future. I understand now that i wont gain anything by using any type of ai to formulate this message.
Thanks alot for ur advice!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

Grubbierman

In any case, your nickname is not banned, which means that your IP address is banned. This happened to me also helped restarting the rooter. Alternatively, you can verify my claim by connecting via a different IP. I'm 98% sure you don't have a ban on nick: grubbierman.
Although i had restarted my rooter just about 4 or 5 days ago because i was not able to join any server and whenever i tried to join, it was stuck on "connecting to the server", one of my close friend adviced me to hard reset my rooter, which i did and after i was able to play any server just like normal.

2fast4me

Donator
Donator
IGN
2fast4me
Although i had restarted my rooter just about 4 or 5 days ago because i was not able to join any server and whenever i tried to join, it was stuck on "connecting to the server", one of my close friend adviced me to hard reset my rooter, which i did and after i was able to play any server just like normal.
If you have a computer connected via wifi. Try turning on your hostpot on your mobile phone and connecting your computer to mobile wifi and try to connect to Jartex. That way you will find out if you have a ban on the nick. But I, according to all the facts, what you wrote. I don't think you have a ban.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

Grubbierman

If you have a computer connected via wifi. Try turning on your hostpot on your mobile phone and connecting your computer to mobile wifi and try to connect to Jartex. That way you will find out if you have a ban on the nick. But I, according to all the facts, what you wrote. I don't think you have a ban.
I tried connecting to my hotspot and join the server, Which has worked but how do i get my IP unbanned

2fast4me

Donator
Donator
IGN
2fast4me
I tried connecting to my hotspot and join the server, Which has worked but how do i get my IP unbanned
So I knew. It was the same. This ban is not yours, but someone who had this IP. The only option is to call your Internet provider. To reset the IP. Or try resetting it yourself by turning off the rooter, as your friend advised you. It can help.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

Grubbierman

Although it wont be ethical to still play the game even while being banned, I had never faced this situation before while i was playing via wifi, and my wifi provider has not changed for more than 5 years

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

Grubbierman

So I knew. It was the same. This ban is not yours, but someone who had this IP. The only option is to call your Internet provider. To reset the IP. Or try resetting it yourself by turning off the rooter, as your friend advised you. It can help.
My elder brother used to play with the same IP, which would be logical as he hasnt played minecraft, for a long time now it would've been more than 2 years now

2fast4me

Donator
Donator
IGN
2fast4me
Although it wont be ethical to still play the game even while being banned, I had never faced this situation before while i was playing via wifi, and my wifi provider has not changed for more than 5 years
It is possible that the power in your house has gone out. Or there is a problem with your Internet provider. Which caused the internet to be interrupted in your home and after resetting your IP turned into someone who had already been banned on Jartex. It's unfortunately bad luck, but something similar happened to me and I only solved it by resetting the IP. Jartex won't unban someone else's IP just because you can't play.

Status
Not open for further replies.