Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Anyone want a sneak-peak of my the bridge pack?

Metri

Do you want it? or should I release it when it's completely done?

IgnSammy

Addicted Member
IGN
Sammy2809
I believe you do not understand sarcasm and i've played thebridge more actively than you for 1, ive been playing since 2020 and let me tell you, it died compared to its golden ages in 2020 and early 2021, i appreciate the gamemode but you have to be honest here, the gamemode barely averages over 100 players during weekends and it isnt updated and is buggy. Making a texture pack for this gamemode isnt really useful since all it is in main frame of things is just killing people and breaking an endstone.
I blame Andy for bridge's demise

MrPigsMC

Donator
Donator
IGN
MrPigsMC
Honestly, I kinda agree, The-Bridge is actually really neglected by the only server which has it as a gamemode. super irregular updates, exploiters, hackers, excesive toxicity, you name it. In my opinion, jartex should actually pay some attention to this gamemode, It's super unique and fun, but has barely any non-toxic or non-exploitive players. And they should honestly revert certain "fixes" that they made, for example, why can't we simply just place down sand and red sand? literally no one on this planet has ever tried to lag out a game with gravity blocks. And there is nothing wrong with being able to get effects from beacons, they're super basic effects. like it's not the end of the world if you get haste 1 for a tiny bit, or speed 1.
The Bridge was originally a good gamemode that lets players enjoy with any playstyle they want. Want to battle it out with multiple enemies? no problem! Wanna be a little passive and mine up for gear? we got you covered! wanna play supportive and heal you team? Just use the healer kit! Wanna actually have some fun building giant functioning roller coasters? Well.... er...,moving on! You wanna avoid getting poisoned by water by just carting and riding a boat over the water? Oh..... umm..... well you most definately can't shoot down a boat with a singular arrow shot so no, that's too overpowered! You want to make a castle or a structure to have some good fun, but you keep getting killed by invisible backstabbers using the spy kit? Well too bad just deal with it, that ain't our problem! Want game balance, good moderation and staff involvement? Here ya go! *comepletely ignores you and your opinions and goes ahead and does another survival reset*.
While yes tb lacks attention from devs they usualky got a good reason for it, tb has a low player count lower than the likes of survival and etc. Some of the bug fixes you mentioned were implemented for a reason as they were all used to bug abuse. For example for the sand part, as you know in cliffs there is an abundance of sand and people have been using it to surround the nexus with stacks of em making it near impossible to break the nexus, for the biat patch back in late 2020 and early 2021 many people were using the boat to glitch through the barrier before the 5 minute mark to get to the other team's side. Now for minecarts and etc you can no longer craft those because they were exploited for dupes, and for the beacon patch......im not really sure about that one.

frostt

Donator
Donator
IGN
frostyeah_
I blame Andy for bridge's demise
How is this considered his fault? Andy was the only developer willing to actually update it, take suggestions, and implement them. The kits you have right now, you would not have got without the updated version of the coin system done by Andy, otherwise it would have taken you half a year to even get one kit, and this is coming from someone who has played since the release grinding trying to get my first kit. Not to mention, TheBridge is not dead because of Andy, but rather dead because it gets neglected in ways like no updates, extremely shit nerfs/fixes, lack of maps/events, and shit moderation.

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
me ✌️ I want a sneak peek 👀 dm me on discord Starpredetor_000#2511

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Metri

Metri

When will I get the pack?
I can send a quite incomplete version to you today only, I'm sorry for keeping you waiting so long but why do you even want that pack so bad anyway?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Metri

Metri

How is this considered his fault? Andy was the only developer willing to actually update it, take suggestions, and implement them. The kits you have right now, you would not have got without the updated version of the coin system done by Andy, otherwise it would have taken you half a year to even get one kit, and this is coming from someone who has played since the release grinding trying to get my first kit. Not to mention, TheBridge is not dead because of Andy, but rather dead because it gets neglected in ways like no updates, extremely shit nerfs/fixes, lack of maps/events, and shit moderation.
I simply cannot agree more XD

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Metri

Metri

While yes tb lacks attention from devs they usualky got a good reason for it, tb has a low player count lower than the likes of survival and etc. Some of the bug fixes you mentioned were implemented for a reason as they were all used to bug abuse. For example for the sand part, as you know in cliffs there is an abundance of sand and people have been using it to surround the nexus with stacks of em making it near impossible to break the nexus, for the biat patch back in late 2020 and early 2021 many people were using the boat to glitch through the barrier before the 5 minute mark to get to the other team's side. Now for minecarts and etc you can no longer craft those because they were exploited for dupes, and for the beacon patch......im not really sure about that one.
The entire POINT, of why The bridge has a low player count is because they neglect it as a gamemode. I guarantee it, as soon as you get a good update for the game, it's gonna increase the player count by atleast 30-40. Also your points are pointless. (get the pun?) While they have disabled the placing of gravity blocks as a whole, while they could have just ran some code to completely eliminate any blocks other that air around the nexus. And said code would be set to repeat so any block around the nexus can't even last a second. As for the boat patch, they can just disable the crafting and/or placing of boats before the 5 minute mark, the exact same way they disabled the crafting of other items like armor stands & buckets, and how they disabled the use of the /Die command before the game started. Now for the minecart patch, Instead of just removing the item as a whole, have a better moderation team that ban dupe-exploiters. I bet so many players are willing to become moderators for no fee. And the beacons was completely fine how it was.
In my opinion, the bridge is being killed out of the freedom it originally offered to the player. and is slowly being converted into a very restricting gamemode like bedwars. The whole reason why 90% of all the players play the game is because of this freedom, and if you will kill it off. The Bridge is bound to die.