Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Any ways to make a redstone clock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirk_KD

Is there any ways? I have a huge cactus farm and I need a redstone clock to make a dropper that drops cactui from chests onto the ground so I don't need to open every single chest to sell cactus. Even if it's a bit slow, I just need it to be automatic (meaning I don't need to break and replace redstone pieces)

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
You can search "How to make a Redstone Clock in Minecraft" or something like that on YouTube. I'm sure you'll find something that matches what you're looking for.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

Kirk_KD

Oh sorry I forgot to mention, none of the tutorials work because in this server redstone pieces emits some smoke particles after a few times of the clock running and disables the clock, for some reason.

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
Oh sorry I forgot to mention, none of the tutorials work because in this server redstone pieces emits some smoke particles after a few times of the clock running and disables the clock, for some reason.
Well then... I have no idea what you should do lol.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

Kirk_KD

After a day of testing I found out that the fastest possible clock is a hopper clock, which isn't very fast (understandable, to reduce lag), but still better than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.