Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Any tips?

Vain

Donator
Donator
I'm a main bedwars in the JartexNetwork server. I would like to learn skywars though.. I have some knowledge in it, but i would like to improve. Can you guys give me tips? As in the best strategies/ways to win, best kits, best mode to vote for, etc? Thank you for your time!

Betise

end it all and never try again shitter, if you got no talent then you stay shit for life, only way to win is to buy 5 diamond ranks and to abuse healer kit and hope you win at least one game, good fucking luck hope you die on a 50 losestreak nigger

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
In my opinion, use the Grenade Kit it contains 2 explosive creepers which will help you to get 2 free kills and also max out your skywars talent to become an Insane player.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Vain

Vain

Donator
Donator
In my opinion, use the Grenade Kit it contains 2 explosive creepers which will help you to get 2 free kills and also max out your skywars talent to become an Insane player.

Thank you for the help! Im looking forward to try this strategy out.

_o29

IGN
_o29
Some advice from my end-
1. Always try to rush mid as soon as possible
2. Focus your side rush as soon as possible
3. Use Grenade kit or Healer kit ( both are good )
4. Try to be vigilant while bridging just in case someone throws eggs/snowballs

Thats all from me

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
Vain, i dont play sw much but in my opinion, Max of healer and max out rage, last stand and, speed in ur talents, then just rush mid and stay there till others make it to mid. U can do this method if u bridge fast enough and dont get egged while bringing :>

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Vain

Vain

Donator
Donator
Vain, i dont play sw much but in my opinion, Max of healer and max out rage, last stand and, speed in ur talents, then just rush mid and stay there till others make it to mid. U can do this method if u bridge fast enough and dont get egged while bringing :>
Thank you. I'm looking forward to try this tip:)

Sumitxd_

Donator
Donator
You are ass vain 🥰 alyan alyan vouch