Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Any tips on getting more wins daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballsguy

I currently play for 2-3 hours and stil get like 20-25 wins max, while I see people that just play for ~2 hours have like 50-60 wins. Any tips and If you're talking about grinding 4s, How do I find good teammates

alyan

Donator
Donator
I think 20-25 wins in 2-3 hours is really good

TheRealCookie

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
OfficialCookie
Yeah as Alyan said above, 20-25 wins in 2-3 hours is good. There are many ways you can improve your game sense, you can refer to bedwars guides for that and about the 4s. You gotta get to know people who main 4s and play it all day, there are so many people who play 4s on a regular basis so yeah,, goodluck

JstMental

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
IGN
JstMental
Well.... start playing with a team. Playing with good teammates will get your win % up a lot :D :D

JstMental

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
IGN
JstMental
20-25 wins is insane haha. I'm not a minigames player and I can't get 5 wins so yeah. That's still very good man. Keep up the good work!

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I currently play for 2-3 hours and stil get like 20-25 wins max, while I see people that just play for ~2 hours have like 50-60 wins. Any tips and If you're talking about grinding 4s, How do I find good teammates
What you are saying is impossible. Considering 2 hours has 120 minutes and a bedwars match usually lasts for around 5-10 minutes, if we do 120/7.5 we get 16 wins which is much less and not even half of that. Add the fact that you will also have to count some losses in those games between as well as lost time from queuing games. Unless of course half the players disconnect each time for 60 times in a row and you win every single game ;)

Feel free to react with the nerd emoji

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B

ballsguy

What you are saying is impossible. Considering 2 hours has 120 minutes and a bedwars match usually lasts for around 5-10 minutes, if we do 120/7.5 we get 16 wins which is much less and not even half of that. Add the fact that you will also have to count some losses in those games between as well as lost time from queuing games. Unless of course half the players disconnect each time for 60 times in a row and you win every single game ;)

Feel free to react with the nerd emoji
1)a bw game doesnt take 5-10 mins if you're good (normally 2-3 mins)
2) the hard part is finding good teammates

Status
Not open for further replies.