Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars AntiCheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

NguyenHugnBuCac

Minecraft Username:
TheKenMC​

What is the suggestion about?
AntiCheats​

Description:
In recent times, I have noticed that JartexNetwork's AntiCheat has been upgraded quite a lot but still cannot fight against hackers in the server, there are 10-20 hackers in Skywars every day or there are times when legit players get banned. kick or lagback while they absolutely do not use banned mods or cheat clients, so I wrote this article to advise the server on using a new, better AntiCheat for Jartex server.
I realize Jartex is using 2 famous AntiCheat which are AdvancedAntiCheat (AAC) and NoCheatPlus (NCP) but these two Anticheat are easily bypassed and cannot afford to protect a large server like Jartex so I think changing AntiCheat for Jartex is a right decision
Here I have some free AntiCheats but I think it might be a good option for Jartex:
1. Ness Reloaded
This is a pretty powerful Anticheat but it's very good against hackers or cheaters, here I have 1 config for this AntiCheat for better anti hacking please DM me through Discord: TheKenMC # 6299
2. AntiAura (Premium)
AntiAura is a fairly powerful premium anticheat and is often used in large PVP servers
3. Horizon
Horizon is a free AntiCheat but has good anti-hackers power

Any questions please DM me through Discord TheKenMC # 6299
Thanks for reading
Please change anticheat for AAC and NCP like shit​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Help the Jartex server become cleaner, optimize the work of the Staff in jartex to have time to play with members exchanging with members ingame significantly reducing the number of hackers​

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, NguyenHugnBuCac​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • You're not allowed to suggest for a new anti-cheat or host
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.