Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

AntiCheat

teren

Im not moddifyng my client or my network but i keep getting kicked for client modifaciton in the middle of a game. Please i see a bunch of cheaters but im the one getting kicked, change your anticheat.

Last edited:

Electr1fy_

Donator
Donator
Hello teren teren ,

Sorry to hear it that you had issues while playing on JartexNetwork
To avoid Getting kicked by the console:
  • Make sure your internet connection is stable
  • Make sure you have a maximum of 150ms as ping, more might get you to bug and get kicked!
  • Don't use any mod or cheat. You can check for the allowed and disallowed mods from here.
Please once you find a rule breaker, gather evidence and report him. Gathering evidence is either getting a screenshot if it's a chat report, or record if it's gameplay report (cheating).
Once you go to the report page, go under The player report tab and then chose what your reporting and fill the report and wait patiently for the report to be accepted/denied by a member of the staff team.

I hope I have answered your question and helped you.
For any further question you can reply under here.

Have a great time playing on JartexNetwork!

Regards,
BimaTh
Doesn't work for me
My internet is espically made stable for my dad's work
I'm always 5 bars with an ms of 60
I dont even use forge or optifine i get lag there.

Electr1fy_

Donator
Donator
Hello YouAreSoGood YouAreSoGood ,

Sorry to hear you had issues while playing.

Well, You may read the 2 messages above your message.
The server is stable, the issue is your internet unstable.

You may be far away so having some issue, although you can apply to use a VPN to get better ping.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwrok

Regards,
BimaTh
No, not really, as i said before i have a pretty great ms but I yeah sometimes get kicked for glitching into fences, but also get kicked for just jumping around AKA changing my Y coordinate :/,
Server isn't really stable hacker wise, it has plenty of hackers rougly said 1 in 30 players hack and get away with it if you don't report it on forums and count the fact that 65% rougly of minecraft players can't record since minecraft is a game that supports low end pc's. And staff it's a 50/50 for them to accept your invite if they DO then it's a 50/50 for the to tell you to go on the forums.

BimaTh

Addicted Member
Donator
No, not really, as i said before i have a pretty great ms but I yeah sometimes get kicked for glitching into fences, but also get kicked for just jumping around AKA changing my Y coordinate :/,
Server isn't really stable hacker wise, it has plenty of hackers rougly said 1 in 30 players hack and get away with it if you don't report it on forums and count the fact that 65% rougly of minecraft players can't record since minecraft is a game that supports low end pc's. And staff it's a 50/50 for them to accept your invite if they DO then it's a 50/50 for the to tell you to go on the forums.
Hello Electr1fy_ Electr1fy_ ,
Sorry to hear it.
What version are you playing on?
I would recommend 1.8.9 For the best experience; As far as I can tell, I play on 150ms On 1.8.9 optifine and I have no issues.

If you still need help reply back,
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork

Regards,
BimaTh

The_W

Addicted Member
About that, I don't know more any possible way to fix that. There are some glitches/bug that needs to be fixed by the developer, so a bug report would be the best for this.

About the anticheat, yeah it isn't really good, but from most people I heard that the current anticheat is much better than the old one. There is no really a perfect anticheat, just look on other servers, they also have problem with the hackers and cheaters, and those people will try to make a new hack/cheats and bypass the anticheat.

About reporting other players, yeah I really get it because I myself have a low-end pc. But we can't blame the staff too as they will need a evidence that is enough to show a player violated the rules so that there will be no 'false punishment', and they are also human that have life so we can't expect them to be available 24/7, not to mention they also need to take care of other sections too.

So there is really noone to blame here. Everything has its limits and disadvantages, so we can only improve by time. What can we normal players do are suggesting idea to help the server, improving pc for better report proofs (if can) and maybe applying for staff (but you must be serious and fulfill the requirements too). For now, we must bear with the current condition and the other choices is up to you.

Regards,
Ww

Iwacky12

Donator
Donator
I got *banned* in the middle of game with a 113 ws because I was lagging

I Hope I've not lost my ws